parakeet

1. mehul93

Trust Issues (Indian Ringneck)

I purchased an Indian Ringneck (6 months old) around 4 days ago and has been in its cage since. Whenever I try to get really close to the cage it starts to frantically fly side to side and also does the same when I try to change its feed. It isn't tame so would like for it to gain some trust in...
  2. rebecca25216

Crusty Cere

Hi! This is my 3 month old budgie Percy, and his cere is appearing crusty. I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what this may be? He is acting completely normal, eating and drinking as much as usual. When we originally let him out to fly for the first time, a few weeks back, he crashed...
  3. Triss

Cage For A New Little Friend?

Bourke-parakeet by Triss posted Feb 10, 2018 at 11:04 AM I am soon going to give a home to a Bourke's parakeet. I've read up on them and done my research but the cage size generally suggested sounds too small. Could someone show me an example of a suitable cage and set-up? Thanks.
  4. Alicia Andrews

Calcium & Vitamin D Deficiency.

Hi guys. I had to take myQuaker Parakeet to the vet the other day and was told he has Calcium & Vitamin D deficiency to which I got given liquid calcium etc to give him everyday until he is fully on the harrisons potent food. He seems to be eating OK if I hand feed him, but since Monday he just...
Back
Top Bottom