budgies

1. Libbiheath

Broken Trust with my Budgie

Hello! I have a Budgie named Blair, who if I must say, is an INCREDIBLY stubborn bird. :D When I first got her it took several months until she began to trust me, and we bonded very closely. She would fly up to me, sit on my head, try and eat my hair, it was lovely (except from the hair thing)...
  2. rebecca25216

Quiet Budgie

Hi, so my budgie Percy post his cage mate a few weeks back (his cage mate was a lot older and we had only recently got Percy). Since then, we have bought two new budgies to keep him company, which we thought he would love due to his previously outgoing nature with the last bird. (Note, these new...
  3. Is my budgie still shedding his baby feathers??

Seems so silly but is my budgie still shedding him baby feathers and do they tend to go brighter??
  4. Triss

Suitable Diet...? Advice Needed.

Newt (Lilac crowned Amazon) gets this every day: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Harrison%60s-High-Potency-Coarse-5lb/dp/B0007LDX8I/ref=sr_1_3?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1521945508&sr=1-3&keywords=harrison%27s+parrot+food Molly (Pacific Parrotlet) gets this every day...
  5. Urgent ! One Of My Budgies Is Silent.. No Reaction ....

need help !! please help me out. since i came baCk from my college, i can see change in behavior of one of my budgies....its not moving at all...just seated at center of the cage ...and rubbing it's head too...dad was saying that , there was fight between budgies and they where screaming alot...
  6. Good Enough Food For My Budgies ?!

these are the food which i feed my budgies. are they good enough? and apart from the mentioned food, what other stuffs i can feed my budgies ??
  7. Need Help Regarding Identification Of My Birds ( Lovebirds Or Budgies )

few days ago, after saving Mili from stupid crow, who was trying to kill her, i planed to take care of mili... very next day, i visited pet shop and the pet seller told me that these are love birds....so can any one of you please help me to identify weather they are love birds or...
Top Bottom