behavior

1. Feathered Janique

Why deos one bird like me more than anotger bird at different times

It seems that one bird likes me more than another for a while then it suddenly switches to the other bird?? Ex: Quierido might like me alot for a month, and sprinkles doesn't seem as interested The next month sprinkles likes me more and quierido doesn't as much Can someone please help explain...
  2. RodgetheDog

Sad cockatiel

Hello everyone I am new here!! I was wondering if anyone had some advice. I have a 8 month old Male cockatiel who I rescued from someone who wasn’t providing appropriate care for him... since I got him he is now in a huge liberta cage with lots of toys and mental stimulation. He is still a bit...
  3. BowieQuaker

New Quaker Owner

hello! I have been searching the internet for different tips and advice, to some success, but need all the help I can get. I am a first time quaker owner (dont worry I have experience with a variety parrots and have done my research!) and he's a 3-4month old male, called Bowie. however, he is...
  4. Froggin

Lovebird obsessed with my fingernails?

Hi. A bit of background for you all, I’m very new to bird ownership and came into possession of a lovebird around a month ago. We named him Romeo. I primarily take care of him but still live at home with my parents and siblings who also enjoy spending time with him. My Mum found Romeo when out...
  5. Joe Eagles

Parrot Behavior Help?

Hi all, I'm new to this forum so this could be the wrong place to post, apologies if so! I have had my Amazon parrot, Rio for a couple of years now as my grandfather used to breed them and Rio was the last that my grandfather bread and when he passed away, I took him in as I was a relatively...
  6. Toggsy

Lunar Effect

During a full moon and new moon phases do you find this effects  your birds  and changes their behaviour. Ive certainly noticed it with the dogs they become restless and more barky, but I haven't paid that much attention when it comes to the birds. So it would be intresting to know wether...
  7. Kendra

Amazons On Hunger Strike

For the last week or so both Angus and Chorley have been eating less and less fruit and veg to the point  for the last 3 days the veg has not been touched and very little,  if any,  fruit is taken which normally they clear.  They are not showing any signs of illness or depression, are playing...
Top Bottom