alexandrine

1. serena1487

Parrot Sounds (IRN and Alexandrine)

It's been a long time since I've asked a question, but lately, my alexandrine (male) has been making a lot of noises. From his usual morning/evening flock calls to a cute whining/whimpering sound. For some reason, he would scream in a shrill voice, which is similar to his flock call, whenever he...
  2. serena1487

Side Feather

I'm sorry for asking another question again, but I'm new to all of this so pls bear with me. So lately, the longest side feather of my alexandrine has been falling off. First on the left side and now on the right. It wouldn't completely fall off but it's really loose so he broke it off himself...
  3. serena1487

Diet for Alexandrine and IRN

I have asked a similar question about my alexandrine, and I tried to feed him thoroughly cooked meat and a couple of vegies such as carrots and tomatoes, but he would bit them and throw them down (this little guy would bit off and throw things down if he doesn't like them ). The only things he...
  4. NikkiD

Settling In.... Day 4

It’s day 4 with our new family member Gizzy, and we’ve had a bit of a breakthrough. Today I’ve seen him eating twice! He’s a funny little thing cos he stops if I look at him... but I don’t people watching me eat either!! I know he’s been eating over the last few dats as I’ve seen the remains...
  5. Barlachee

Introduction

Hi everybody, Just a quick introduction of myself. My name is Scott, I have a 12 month Indian Ringneck and I pick my Alexandrine up on Friday 25.09.15, I just cant wait. All advise would be welcome and will be looking for tips on taming and training and hopefully next year I will start to...
Back
Top Bottom