Search results

1. Rusty Cages

Just bought a new cage for my baby ring neck. Bought the wrong size (another story!) so decided to see if my Alexandrian Einstein would take to it. He moved in straight away so I took his old cage to give it a good clean for the little one. When I started taking it to pieces I found some rust...
  2. Taking Care Of Middle Age Ring Necks

Einstein and I have been together about a year now and seem to be settled well together now. My question is, is he too old to be introduced to another bird in his own home (not cage). Yesterday I went into the exotics shop near my sons home and there was a very small ring neck on its own in a...
  3. Parrot Essentials

Use them all the time, reasonable prices most of the time and very quick delivery. My little green friend who turned out to be an Alexandrian not a ring neck is a prolific shredder. I have wooden toys for him all the time, he's not interested in plastic or fabric. If he cann't shred it he's not...
  4. Taking Care Of Middle Age Ring Necks

I joined some 7 months ago for advice about my adopted parakeet Einstein then couldn't figure out how to get back on (its an age thing!). Anyway I took the advice given and he is now completely settled and the most friendly bird I have ever met. He has to be greeted by everyone who comes in and...
  5. Taking Care Of Middle Age Ring Necks

Hoping that I can get some tips on taking care of my ring neck who's already 18 years old. He's spent his life primarily with a man who has had to reluctantly rehome him. I recently became housebound so thought it would be a good idea as he has constant(almost) companionship so I'm doing my...
Top Bottom