Search results

1. erithacus

Hello

Thank You so much Tash:) Lots of things to settle today though :) Have a wonderful day too :) :) :)
  2. erithacus

Happy Birthday Erithacus

Hahahahaha thank u so much :) Did a wish for my little Princess never to tease/pluck her belly again. I think last years wish for them To get “bonded” must have come true :) :) :) :)
  3. erithacus

Hello

goodafternoon forum :) early in morning (08:00) both of them were asking for the bath of the week :) and me as a proper slave run to serve :) but theres a reward...so my mouth is wide shut now :)
  4. erithacus

Hello

I really hope she won’t start plucking again, Michael....Is constantly in my mind. By the end of November (these last 3 years) it is an obvious thing she does. But so far this November is different... I was thinking that he may raises his leg for her to show her that she needs to stop asking...
  5. erithacus

Hello

Goodmorning forum :))) It’s almost mid November :) My little princess has not started plucking her belly yet ( has she decided not to,from now on?i wish it so much) but I know that can change. They have come so close though, and the way the now feed is like they “feel” each other now...so nice...
  6. erithacus

A African Grey Question

Did you mean to decrease the night hours? To my observations (I keep my birdies outside the house) the most important thing that pushes them to be broody is the duration of sunlight. As soon as I get less sunlight than 12/12 ( which is in the middle of the autumn here/mid September) they begin...
  7. erithacus

A African Grey Question

@Walkizaschi You can take a look at my vids in my thread I uploaded recently and do the simulation :)
  8. erithacus

Hello

Maybe my little princess is still learning, Michael....how can I teach her about birds and bees [emoji219] [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]..Maybe she hasn’t realized (or doesn’t care) yet that this boy requires tender and loving moments and also needs some...
  9. erithacus

Hello

this beautiful song from this beautiful voice and lady is a dedication for my two diamonds :)...
  10. erithacus

Tomsmum Birthday Memories

Was such a nice lady. Truly a good heart..life’s so cruel some times...was heartbreaking news :( She will always be in our memories though. is not enough though. Wish she was here...
  11. erithacus

Hello

Ohhhh, please take a break and stop eating :)))) https://youtu.be/0yV3CVfjV2c https://youtu.be/1gpkHBodpqM https://youtu.be/YHYlctD2Jk8 Goodmorning forum :)
  12. erithacus

Hello

Ohhhh, Michael.... I can watch her freezing when our boy comes next to her in order to feed at the feeding bowls. She lowers her body closes her eyes abut and freezes for some secs. I can tell He has grown in her :). And I just pray that she won’t start this chewing thing again... finally my...
  13. erithacus

Hello

Hello forum :) Temperature dropped a little since yesterday clouds and rain [emoji299]️ appeared and these two diamonds started exploring the box. But this whole approach is changed, looks like more “settled”. The don’t chew the nestbox anymore at all the just get in. They also don’t argue or...
  14. erithacus

Hello

Well, today early in the morning I kissed Marcus toes while he was hunggin at the door. He doesn’t mind about my face I can get so close. My hands are not welcome though :( but is ok. They always are in my pockets. Can’t cut them off my arms.. Is in my mind that he’ll be jealous. She’s the one...
  15. erithacus

Hello

I think my little princess keeps asking Marcus “other” things, than just preening [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] but she ain’t gonna get them. But yes is such a nice thing @DizzyBlue. My heart’s smiling :) and always want to share it with you all :)
  16. erithacus

Hello

17. erithacus

Hello

well, this forum update is a true upgrade, honestly :):):) which has me wondering how would these two birdies look like in this software :p today we got a cloudy day and the temperature also dropped a litle, so i got some nice and tender moments here :) was so nice - so nice watching them :):):):):)
  18. erithacus

Happy Birthday Dizzyblue

Dizzy, when I eat sugar my system reacts immediately (1,1/2 h)to eliminate it. I produce much more insulin that needed and get lower and lower sugar levels to my blood untill I go off [emoji23]. Discovered it quite recently when a car hit me while I was with my motorbike and got to the hospital...
  19. erithacus

Happy Birthday Dizzyblue

Happy very happy birthday Tash :) Long live the queen[emoji6]... my warmest wishes for many happy and healthy years to come. It will allow you to keep on doing this wonderful job you do. Wish you to Long live, just like the big big and tall mountains :) Enjoy your day :)
  20. erithacus

Hello

Thank u @dianaT, so much your kind words means a lot to us 3 :) My little princess has helped me so much teach Marcus feed healthy, too :) After they ate and played and screamed I got to record this too. Looks like she’s feeding him and tries to get on top of him? What are they doing really?
Top Bottom