Search results

1. KazLacey

Moving House

That’s certainly worth thinking about on moving day [emoji106]. Thank u Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. KazLacey

Moving House

Excellent point thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. KazLacey

Moving House

Thank you, I will keep u posted. I think he’s gonna mourn the loss of the bubble wrap most [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. KazLacey

Moving House

Thank u , all sound advice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. KazLacey

Moving House

Morning All, Been a while but to update you Kevin the GCC is doing ok. Apart from his territorial behaviour he’s just the funniest daftest little bird. He’s currently in heaven playing with and sitting on top of a giant roll of bubble wrap. Which brings me to the point of my topic. We are...
  6. KazLacey

Dealing With Noise

I feel for you. My GCC Kevin, May not be noisy but he’s more destructive than a puppy. He also doesn’t like many people including and especially my husband and will fly at him to stop him from being anywhere in he’s territory (which at the moment is 3/4 of the lounge). However, I absolutely...
  7. KazLacey

The Teenage Years

Thank you so much for helping me understand. You are so right, such characters, Kevin makes me laugh so much which helps deal with he’s nippy ness . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. KazLacey

The Teenage Years

This may be lengthy so bare with me. My GCC is now 1year and since reaching sexual maturity (when he masturbated constantly) has become a nippy little monster. I have always wanted him to have a good life so he’s let out every day around 8-9am and usually makes his own way back to cage around...
  9. KazLacey

Grooming

Thanks all. Got the sand walk perches x2 so hopefully that will keep claws in check. I guess the beaks gonna hurt whatever when they are as hormonal as mine is [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. KazLacey

Grooming

I wondered if that was the case. Thank you so much. Just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing by my GCC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. KazLacey

Grooming

Morning All, Just wondered if you all regularly take your birds to the vets for nail clipping and beak grinding? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. KazLacey

Kakariki Behaviour

My GCC is exactly the same, same age, same time scale with the aggression (since Christmas). He is a demon bird at the moment and I’m covered in bites to prove it. The guys on here have told me that it is hormones and it’s worse as it’s the first one (sexual maturity). Like your bird mine is out...
  13. KazLacey

Sexual Maturity In A Gcc

Thank you [emoji4], so good to know I’m not alone with a demonic bird :( I’m sure he will get better, just hope it’s sooner rather than later. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. KazLacey

Sexual Maturity In A Gcc

When he first started being hormonal he would be nasty to everyone else but still ok with me. Now however he is just as nasty to me [emoji17]. I try not to let him get a rise out of me. He’s always had and continues to have a lot of attention. He spends he’s days out of the cage free to fly...
  15. KazLacey

Sexual Maturity In A Gcc

Thank you so much. He’s currently destroying the eyebrows off my butler statue (bless). Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. KazLacey

Sexual Maturity In A Gcc

Hi guys, Just need some support, my GCC Kevin has disappeared and been replaced with the demon bird. It’s over 2months since he started being hormonal, very territorial and masturbating on anything and everything (not me though). He seems to be moulting a bit as well as finding feathers on...
  17. KazLacey

Masturbating Gcc

Thanks guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. KazLacey

Masturbating Gcc

Luckily he doesn’t do it on me/us. He prefers his toys and the top of his bed/tent. Can I expect this then to only happen during mating season from now on , as he has reached sexual maturity ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. KazLacey

Masturbating Gcc

Thank you so much, will give your ideas a go. He’s such a character, small bird big personality. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. KazLacey

Masturbating Gcc

Hi Guys, It’s about 6months since our GCC Kevin came into our lives. I believe he is around a year old now and for the last two weeks the little man has turned into a demonic monster. Due to his constant masturbating I think I can safely guess he has reached sexual maturity. Together with the...
Top Bottom