Search results

1. JessCheekyMia

Saturday 8th August 2020

Morning, Very warm still. So gave Bernadette a shower as she was super keen to be sprayed lol. She loves a good soaking especially on a hot day!!! Now sitting by the fan with my babies Enjoy your day all xx
  2. JessCheekyMia

In Loving Memory of Frankie

I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Sending hugs to you and Yin xx Fly free Frankie you will be missed so much xx
  3. JessCheekyMia

What’s everybody doing on this fine day

Laying and chilling with my babies. They still want cuddles even though it is very hot!!!
  4. JessCheekyMia

Help please

I love cockatiels, I have 3 and I am so in love with them all. They all give out affection mainly towards me but they are happy to go to other family members for a head scratch. Hahns macaws again are a brilliant little parrot but I struggled to find one until lovely @dianaT got me a rehomed. I...
  5. JessCheekyMia

Help please

I agree with you. Also the bird will get the blame and then rehomed like a lot of parrots do for being aggressive. So the parrot ends up suffering in the end.
  6. JessCheekyMia

immediate help is needed.

Hope she heals soon. Xx
  7. JessCheekyMia

Loss of voice

Poor little one, Hope he gets better soon. Sending you and Yin a hug from me x
  8. JessCheekyMia

Best word

Princess Mia says "Hellllooo" very well. She also likes to say peek a boo
  9. JessCheekyMia

Loss of voice

Bless him, hope he gets well soon xx
  10. JessCheekyMia

I've a big surprise waiting for Jess in the Bedroom

You lot crack me up 😂😂😂
  11. JessCheekyMia

I love it!!! The soft toys I have been given everytime I go to the zoo. They are all different. I have a lot of parrot ones, a kakapo, budgies, macaws etc.
  12. JessCheekyMia

I hope you weren't disappointed 😜
  13. JessCheekyMia

Frightened Cockatiel

Hello and welcome, please please keep your dog away from your cockatiel. Dogs like cats are predators. Even if your dog is normaly super friendly towards your cockatiel you should not have them in the same room as the dog can easily turn and again a predator. This has happened so many times and...
  14. JessCheekyMia

Thursday 30th July

No not too much. Luckily have have Roy to catch me lol. X
  15. JessCheekyMia

Trying to rehome a Grey from my in laws...19 years since last out of cage 😕

Hi and welcome. You have certainly come to the right place and hopefully someone will take him on. My Gizzie had the same history. Locked up, not even cleaned inside or outside of cage. Wrong diet (given cockatiel seeds and Gizzie is a cockatoo) no fruit or veg. No interaction or even toys. The...
  16. JessCheekyMia

Thursday 30th July

My new Shower/commode has arrived. They want me to test a normal size to see if it will fit around the home and in bathroom. While testing it I fell down the blinking hole again!!! Ouch!!! It will now be fitted to my size. Hopefully lol xxx
  17. JessCheekyMia

Thursday 30th July

Good morning all, hope everything goes well at the hospital tommorow Michael. Keep safe too. X
  18. JessCheekyMia

Aunties mad farm

I want to visit her 😍😍. I love all the photos.
  19. JessCheekyMia

My boy

He is isn't he 😍😍. I really love him xx
  20. JessCheekyMia

My boy

Thankyou. Unfortunately Gizzie gets very nervous around new birds and people even if they are only on the tv. He either goes in to attack mode or he gets so frightened and hides and his body shakes. I didn't want little Poppy to get hurt. I think he would be alright with you though to be honest...
Top Bottom