Search results

1. orangesplash

Newbie with 2 parrots

That’s the thing, I want training materials/ videos, resources where I can learn. As I said I just started off. I need help from you all please.
  2. orangesplash

Newbie with 2 parrots

I have Bella who is my female grey 6 months old and just now I got another parrot that seems a male and is 4.5 months old. now i need some guidelines please from the parrot experts please:- 1. should i keep them in the same cage. 2. is it correct that if i keep them together, they will not...
  3. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

so the parrot is here and we are super excited on what and when to feed her all the time... its strange but we are wanting to feed her all the time.. sometimes guava, then apples, strawberries, peanuts, sunflower seeds. she's on self feed nowadays. we give her water. i give her boiled potato...
  4. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

Alright fine. I’ll do that.
  5. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

Dear members, I’ve been told that the parrot still takes one feed through the syringe at night. Would that mean I should be dead scared?
  6. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

Preparing for our girl... my kids are super excited!
  7. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

Oh I’m sorry, yes that probably part of my growing up and studying at a Convent where we would only call seniors by the names of sister, brother, ma’am and sir!
  8. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

Thank you so much sir! I’m so happy to be here
  9. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

I am from Pakistan! Not in the U.K :(
  10. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

I LIVE IN PAKISTAN! i wish you were close by, i would have sent you an african grey as the breeder i know has 5 more african greys too!!
  11. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

thank you so much for the lovely message! my goodness, you did follow the Indian red neck's story :( please send me the videos you used for training your parrot and the resources you followed please. i would want to learn as much as i can before the baby arrives. i will have the DNA done the...
  12. orangesplash

4 month old African Grey

This is the first time i will be getting an african grey and i am really looking forward to it. the breeder told me it looks like a Girl, but the DNA has not been done yet. it is 4 months old and almost fully weaned. it eats fruits, seeds and mix feed(the readily available ones!) i am a...
  13. orangesplash

What’s wrong ?

so i have not brought the parrot to my house as yet. i am trying to clean every possible corner of my house where i took those parrots. also, i have a doubt about the the mycoplasma being shown in the post mortem, as there should have been other symptoms! the parrot was symptom-less, then how...
  14. orangesplash

What’s wrong ?

Thank you for the advise. You see when the postmortem was done, there was obvious infection. they said there was mycoplasma. Now I don’t know whether To plan myself or the person who sold them to me
  15. orangesplash

Buying an african grey who is near to self-need GUIDELINES

Yes yes I am not buying it from him. I’m buying from a different city altogether
  16. orangesplash

i also wanted a parrot that was self feeding and yes I am getting it from a different city this time. There are so many things coming to my mind like was the food consistency okay? He I make the mistake of taking the food down it’s airway.... I shall not be able to take all this stress with...
  17. orangesplash

What’s wrong ?

Thank you DizzyBlue for replying in such detail. you are right about the mourning bit but i am afraid to say that in my heart, there is still that urge of unshed tears and i feel i'm at the abyss of heartache right now. My husband did agree to get me an African grey but i told this other...
  18. orangesplash

Dear Members, So the dilemma is....:- I lost 3 of my baby parrots for apparently no reason. the first parrot's postmortem showed mycoplasma infection. the second one died all of a sudden and the 3rd one died after being perfectly healthy 30 minutes before...
  19. orangesplash

`Saturday 7th March

So one died then the other and finally the third one too!
  20. orangesplash

`Saturday 7th March

I had one of the parrot’s postmortem done and it was found to have mycoplasma. maybe the second one acquired it too
Top Bottom