Search results

1. Nik

Diy Obsession :d

Hello everyone, I've been around shops and I've been browsing the net for ideas of all sorts, So I saw something similar, but never really liked the way is done, quality etc. So why not do it myself! Decided to show you ti final product, totally over the top, of the "swing hybrid" :D where the...
  2. Nik

Funny Girl!

So here we are chilling in the bedroom, resting our feet and suddenly gets a bit quiet! I turn around to check on Rosie and there she is "comfy" on the stand! :D Made me lough so had to share... :D ;)Im gonna lay down for a moment! by Nik posted Jul 21, 2018 at 9:32 PMAaand she is asleep!!! by...
  3. Nik

Rosie Got A Stand!

Hello everyone, i hope you are well, few days ago i had to clear up a bit of trees up the horse's yard, so me as a parrot addict took advantage of the apple tree branches and made a stand for her... Few things need to be upgraded as the bottom is just a pice of wood and it doesn't really helps...
  4. Nik

Rosie's Cage...

Hello everyone, some of you maybe already saw my post in "new members introduction", whatsoever here is my Galah Cockatoo's cage in case you are curious. :)Rosie's cage by Nik posted Mar 15, 2018 at 2:44 PM It has 3 feeders, one for water and two I use for food, treats, veggies & fruits etc...
  5. Nik

Nik

Hello lovely people! My name is Nik and this is Rosie... She is a Galah Cockatoo and She's been with me for about 4 days now. Personally I have had parrots all my life as a kid and throughout my high school years, mainly smaller birds, budgies and cocktails. I'm originallyfrom Bulgaria so after...
Top Bottom