Search results

1. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Hi guys can I show yous videos on here ?? @dianaT @Roz @Michael Reynolds @DizzyBlue
  2. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Yeah I just take his form each day as it comes as sme days hes more loving than others
  3. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Thank you
  4. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

I will do thank you
  5. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

O m g guys I just had to share I was away thrusday nite and friday just bk there at 2.00 and I cant believe it maxi came over to cage put his head down into it and let me kiss his head ..... his head not once or twice four or five times I am in so much shock ...... @dianaT @Michael Reynolds...
  6. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

No he has never had a cover over his cage and wheres hes at he cant see car lights or nothing he can just see in my back yard and hes used to having a light on with him at nite just like a nite light so I bought one and keep it on at nite with him
  7. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Aww ok so new cage needed
  8. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

I will do thank you
  9. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

He rubs his peak every once and a while and I thought that was to take the sharpness off his peak maybe I need to get him a stone to help the peak ??
  10. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Woke this morning to this maxi has hurt his face I am so gutted and crying my eyes out I dont no how or why he done it i closed the door at 10pm and opened it later today as I slept later and this is wat I seen so annoyed help...!!
  11. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

I am not actually shower on his favourite treat he loves fresh fruit and loves dried banana and monkey peanuts so I dont no of hes a favourite. Why would he b shaking while I am talking to him is he scared its upsetting when she happens my aunt thinks its cause hes so spoilt in me and gets more...
  12. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Just another wee update for u all on day 4 now and maxi is doing okish .... he doesnt same to b eating the same as he was . Hes shaking a bit when I am talking to him dont no why kinda worried there . He spoke this morning in my aunts voice when I was cleaning him out just hello boy and hows a...
  13. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

My aunt thinks hes 15 years old but if I have it worked out right i thinks hes near 19 years old cause he was here before my cousin was born my aunt and uncle son and hes 24 today x
  14. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Thankfully just a fee angry sqaukes from maxi and that was that
  15. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Thank u xx
  16. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

That's he does I will take pics of them to show u all
  17. Michelle Mcmichael

Need A Little Help

Sorry pic of maxi 2day