Search results

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Bilbo lavish lifestyle

So Bilbo is being very naughty recently and not going bed, he normally puts himself in and I shut the cage and cover him. Lately he's being cheeky and not going in, he will turn his back on me or will be asleep already and just ignores me if I tell him it's bedtime. I went this few weeks of...
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

Show off

Look at me look at me
  3. Yellowchickenparrot

Diana

@dianaT still having computer troubles so she might not be online much at the moment.
  4. Yellowchickenparrot

Diana

@dianaT has computer problems and won't be able to get on the forum till she has managed to fix it. @Kendra
  5. Yellowchickenparrot

Seen this

So I saw a post today about someone who makes DIY toys etc and they had drilled holes in lots for coke bottle plastic lids and thread them onto a rod for the parrot to slide up and down and chew on. I’m not sure of my views on this toy but the most parrot toys have plastic beeds and things on. I...
  6. Yellowchickenparrot

Hard work

Took me ages to make this for the kids, it was a kit but you had to drill and counter sink every hole which took flippping ages. I hope the kids remember how lucky they are when they are older.
  7. Yellowchickenparrot

Vimto

our house rabbit seems just as happy roaming the garden as he does sleeping on the sofa.
  8. Yellowchickenparrot

Cheeky

Holly knows she’s not allowed on the fish tank and she’s getting all puffed up about it!
  9. Yellowchickenparrot

Reality

Bird keeping reality, may I just add I pull the cages out once a week and clean behind them! This is parrot keeping reality :budgie: the ceiling chomp the behind the sofa poo the wall splatter the outside cage scrubbing the fluff everywhere
  10. Yellowchickenparrot

The gang

Social distancing
  11. Yellowchickenparrot

Thursday 21st

An early one for me as daughter was up at 5, hopefully going to get parrots out in aviary today for some fun. It’s overcast but warm at the moment think I’m just going to stay around the house and do DIY and gardening. Got this nice pic of my Turks
  12. Yellowchickenparrot

Show us your chop

If you have been sprouting, Foraging, baking or making chop let’s see those pics.
  13. Yellowchickenparrot

Nap time

Cheeky morning nap for Bilbo
  14. Yellowchickenparrot

Last chance

Last chance guys the rain and cold weather is supposed to be coming tomorrow, enjoy the aviary while you can! Look how hilariously long bilbos neck is, he really wanted that corn I have never given it to him before.
  15. Yellowchickenparrot

Messy beak alert

Bilbo eating his chop like a good boy
  16. Yellowchickenparrot

Cooking dinner

I always have to have a handful of walnuts when I’m trying to cook dinner as Luna wants to get in on the action and I need a distraction tacit ready.
  17. Yellowchickenparrot

Fussy eaters

The birds are a bit faddy with eating sprouted and soaked things but they seemed to be into it yesterday.
  18. Yellowchickenparrot

Outside

I love seeing them all having fun outside in the fresh air. I got a couple of funny shots to.
  19. Yellowchickenparrot

Tuesday 5th

Well very windy here and a bit wet, lucky I put the birds in the aviary yesterday. Got to make some more chop today and hopefully go for a blustery walk.
  20. Yellowchickenparrot

Shower power

Bilbo loves a shower
Top Bottom