Search results

1. Rachel Kendall

Tapatalk

Hi, I've not been on here for a while .... I'm back lol but I'm having trouble logging in via tapatalk? Its letting me log onto other forums but not this one ..... any ideas? TIA xx
  2. Rachel Kendall

Oops

This morning I found Kakarikis and masking tape don't go well, Daisy managed to pull a piece off the wall and as I was going to take it off her she flew away with about 6" of it attached to her body .... I managed to catch her and gently get it off - phew shes ok and has forgiven me [emoji178]...
  3. Rachel Kendall

Eggs/nesting

Morning, I'm back with questions again :) Hi, my kaks have laid 13 eggs and I'm quite sure they are both hens one of them that we originally thought was Male (mating with the other one) is constantly in the nest box .... they both have identical beaks ... also do both sexes have the bald...
  4. Rachel Kendall

Kakarikis On Eggs

Hi, my kaks have laid 13 eggs and I'm quite sure they are both hens one of them that we originally thought was Male (mating with the other one) is constantly in the nest box .... they both have identical beaks ... also do both sexes have the bald underside when breeding? I have tested the eggs...
  5. Rachel Kendall

Calcium

Hi, me again! With more questions, as one of my Kakarikis is laying, I was wondering if she may need supplements.... I have iodine blocks and cuttlefish bone in for them but wasn't sure if they need anything more? [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  6. Rachel Kendall

Feeding

Good morning all, with Kakarikis is it just males that feed females or do they all do it? Thanks [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  7. Rachel Kendall

Yellow Explorers

Hi here's Daisy and Jax up to no good (been falling down the back of the radiator, climbing down the back of the TV etc etc) they're so much fun to watch and interact with .... they've had a ball tonight - at last one managed to get a good picture of their beaks .... what do you think? Both...
  8. Rachel Kendall

Good Morning 06/07/19

Well it's dark and dismal here in Yorkshire... but its early yet - here's a couple of pictures of my two to cheer us up [emoji179][emoji179] Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  9. Rachel Kendall

Taming

Sorry it's me again, how long each day should I spend taming/gaining trust with my Kakarikis.... I don't want to over or under do it? Thanks guys xx Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  10. Rachel Kendall

Good Morning :) Friday 28th June

Happy Friday everyone from Daisy and Jax xx Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  11. Rachel Kendall

Silly Question?

Hi, I was wondering do hens lay eggs even without a cock present ? I know its daft to ask but some birds do[emoji848] Thank you [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  12. Rachel Kendall

Feeding

Please could you advise what NOT to feed veg wise ... I know avocado and onions are and fruit pits/stones are a no no but what about other fruit and veg as I would like to give them a variety .... so far their favourite is broccoli and corn - thanks [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  13. Rachel Kendall

First Time

Well, I've had my two Kaks for a week now and we're going to let them out for the first time on Sunday ..... and advice/tips greatly appreciated- we've moved anything breakable will close blinds and we don't have any mirrors- hopefully they'll get hungry after a while and go back in. They come...
  14. Rachel Kendall

Hi, I'm Rachel from West Yorkshire and I have just got my first Kakarikis - I have two Buttercups (Jack and Daisy) they're 5 months old and just in the process of getting to know them!! They are such characters and really cheeky I can't wait for them to come out and have a fly around the house...
Top Bottom