Search results

1. Omar

Omar

hello ...same thing, but I feel she's little bit better ...may be the ACV working on her>>??????? I really don't know ?? I'm watching her every minute and write everything. will see it's really complicated situation spaciously in Turkey !!!
  2. Omar

Omar

I searched everywhere about the ACV some sites (240ml water/15ml ACV) the others (1 ltr water /30ml ACV) and the last one (100ml water /ACV 1/4 tea spoon) BUT I (used 4 ml/100 ml) for 3 days only,it means today it will be the last day for the ACV,so yes @Michael Reynolds,I will set the water...
  3. Omar

Omar

hello everyone what happens is the following : On 7/6 , I noticed diarrhea, so I gave her supplement for diarrhea under the trade name (avi-diar), a Turkish industry to help the budgies in cases of diarrhea - it was used until 11/6 and there was no progress. Therefore, on June 11, the...
  4. Omar

Omar

hi >>> she's budgie I gave her egg just to make sure she eat well,because today afternoon I removed the seed,and I'm afraid she will be so hungry,I gave her antibiotic for 4 days considering the day she start vomiting but the situation didn't improve. I'm sure she's not regurgitating because I...
  5. Omar

Omar

I'm really sorry,because I'm trying to feed her some egg,she keep vomiting,SO I will copy and paste the brief---> (Lolly-female parrot-one and a half years) She experienced mild diarrhea, an antibiotic agent was used for 5 days to treat diarrhea, but the condition developed into vomiting...
Top Bottom