Search results

1. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Monday 1st June

Afternoon all, currently sat in the sun in my works carpark. Have had to come into the actual office Friday and today, but back working from home tomorrow. I think I could handle doing a split week between home and office if that becomes an option to us :biggrin: . Stay safe everyone. xx
  2. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Not just for men

Those are awesome!
  3. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Advice?

This link from a previous thread should help :) https://theparrotclub.co.uk/community/index.php?threads/safe-wood.31348/
  4. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Wall protection?

Thank you :). There were so many different pictures to choose from! I'd definitely use a mural again, but next time put clear perspex over the top to stop a certain little blue rascal peeling it off. ;)
  5. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Zebra Finches

Glad you were able to get some, and I hope you find more! We gave ours to my mum who wanted some company for her disabled budgie who couldn't mix with other budgies. Squidge is a white zebra finch who my uncle found near his house as a baby. He must have escaped an aviary. We got him Squash...
  6. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Outside

Bet they loved the sunshine and shower! :biggrin: And watching all the commotion their cages caused!
  7. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Congratulations to Lou Turner

Congrats! :party1::applaudit:
  8. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

New and looking for a parrot

:welcome: to the forum from us. It's nice that you're looking to adopt.
  9. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Indoor Aviary

Sorry! I should have said, my answer was for @Carolyn_rio as the ideas I mentioned are UK based. You could always check with them though? They may know of someone who could help if they couldn't? :)
  10. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Indoor Aviary

I reckon someone like Rosemead to build a custom one, (not as expensive as you'd think), or I think there are indoor aviaries on eg.. Scarletts for budgies. Depends what you're planning on spending I guess, but if you tot up the cost of whatever wood, mesh, fixings etc... you would need, it may...
  11. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Being British

My cousin stabbed himself through the hand after trying to remove a cork from a wine bottle with a kitchen knife :oops: :lol: . I can laugh cos it was years ago and he's ok apart from being a muppet.
  12. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Unusual bird

No never seen these before. They are beautiful!
  13. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Beginner

:welcome: to the forum from us and our flock. Laura has already done a good job in outlining thoughts and considerations on embarking with being owned by a parrot. I don't have any experience with Amazons, so I will leave that up to others, but it's good that you're looking into everything first...
  14. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Parrot plucking!

I'm sure others will be along soon who have experience with egg laying parrots, but I do believe it's normal for some plucking in hen birds as it means the eggs have contact with the skin. Just going off a hormonal female macaw, she plucks in similar areas when she gets super broody, but we...
  15. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

advise/help or your opinion please

Brilliant news! So happy for you all, Bert is a lucky little boy! :biggrin:
  16. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Wall protection?

Perspex is probably the best idea, we just disguise it :lol: Although, Gary has managed to peel off the top half of the picture now :nut:
  17. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Olive tree wood

Hiya, searching "olive wood" I found a post on another forum where the person uses olive tree wood in her cages and gives it as a chew toy to her birds. Not an official list, but a clue at least?
  18. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Selling Cockatiels

Another option I've recently come across, is I've just downloaded an app that reduces the photo so that I can upload them.
  19. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Hi everyone - CAG home and temporary cockatiel owner from Kent

Welcome to the forum from us, we look forward to seeing some pics of your flock :welcome:
  20. MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo

Show us your chop

Like a little "cherry on top" :biggrin:
Top Bottom