Search results

1. dianaT

Monday 21st October

Good morning..hopefully it will be a bright dry here eventually. Hubbys been collected by hospital car to go for his daily treatment, he is often gone 6hr plus though it's along way for 10mins. Granddaughter & her friend are coming today for a few day break be nice to see her again. Hope you...
  2. dianaT

Sunday 20th October

@Ararajuba Oh my goodness what a meal, you really made me laugh out loud at your description of it especially the cynaide part!! So nephew is there then, hopehe's not being hounded by the MIL - or anyone else come to that. Off to have good old roast beef & yorkshire puds now, its just about...
  3. dianaT

African grey

@Lesa Can you email Nikki please [email protected] Please let me know when you have this info.
  4. dianaT

African grey

May I ask what area you live in please.
  5. dianaT

African grey

No sorry it doesn't.
  6. dianaT

African grey

I don't think she has any at the mo. But if I see any I will have to find out more details. You could try joining the Parrot Society they have a monthly mag where breeders advertise. Yucan join on-line and pay a yearly sub of about £24 and will receive their mag.
  7. dianaT

Losing interest too fast?

Hi it sounds like your chap his happier out of the cage just chilling. I have a feeling they are often kept as aviary birds. I am sure others will be along with advice for you in due course.
  8. dianaT

African grey

Hi Lesa, sorry to hear about your grey. Nikki isn't a member on here but she is on a FB group.
  9. dianaT

Indian ringneck parrot

Excellent.
  10. dianaT

Sunday 20th October

Good morning Michael and everyone, it is actually a dry sunny one here - but the grass is still too wet to mow. Terry will enjoy his stay with you Michael. Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. By the way does anyone follow Strictly?
  11. dianaT

Rescue budgie

@Carolyn_rio Aww dear little budge, he is likely grieving. Good advice given and I also would suggest millet spray too. What is his name?
  12. dianaT

Saturday 19th October

@Tonya That Alex is a rascal. Do put a clip on the bowls slide doors.
  13. dianaT

Saturday 19th October

Worse place for ticks we found out was Exmoor we holidayed there once with previous dogs we had back then and every evening we had to sit down and de tick them, it was horrible.
  14. dianaT

Saturday 19th October

Good morning folks Well who knows what will happen today re Brexit, I expect that Boris's proposal will not get passed by government and we shall still stay in limbo for much longer. Really must stir my stumps and do come cleaning before granddaughter arrives Monday. Anyone doing anything...
  15. dianaT

Looking for a greenwing macaw

@Poseidon Did you find a Greenwing?
  16. dianaT

Friday 18th October

That is so very sad indeed.
  17. dianaT

Friday 18th October

Aww sorry to hear you feel poorly @Tonya hope it soon passes. It sounds like birdies are settling down well :thumbsup:
  18. dianaT

Fireworks – Bonfire Night – New Year’S Eve

Well one supermarket out of how many, but it's a start.:thumbsup:
  19. dianaT

Feeding Swans And Ducks

Yes I agree feed the poor birds. I had an post via FB
  20. dianaT

Friday 18th October

@JackAndRob Tell Yin should feel honoured she's the chosen one by Frankie !:risas3: It's blowing a gale down here and bucketing down with rain still. @DizzyBlue you will be pleased to know I have tested a pack of this years Tesco Finest Stollen slices and they live up to their usual...
Top Bottom