Search results

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Bilbo outside

Bilbo did a hour in the sun today, he seemed fairly willing to step off me and sit on the perch for a bit.
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

Bilbo update

Bilbo is a OWA I have only had about a month I have made some lovely progress with him stepping up and earning trust. Hes very scared of hands but starting to realise I'm not so bad lol.
  3. Yellowchickenparrot

Plucking nightmare

Not got your email plumsmum
  4. Yellowchickenparrot

Plucking nightmare

Where do I get a sock buddy from
  5. Yellowchickenparrot

Plucking nightmare

Errrr its getting a bit better I have been letting her out but not giving any cuddles or toutchy play just a head scratch. She has loads of pin feathers and some that come through and look good and can stay upto a week then she will just go for It in a hour and all gone :×(
  6. Yellowchickenparrot

Saturday 19th October

Man flu off to bed
  7. Yellowchickenparrot

Friday 18th October

I know I know :×( sad times
  8. Yellowchickenparrot

Friday 18th October

Gutted
  9. Yellowchickenparrot

Friday 18th October

Yes I did find the problem with my tank I knew a few minutes after waking up and finding it what was wrong. The tank got cooked which is one of the most common causes of tank wipe out. However I have a alarm on my tank so if it rises a degree above what it should be it let's me know however the...
  10. Yellowchickenparrot

Friday 18th October

Morning Di same here, I'm taking the kids playgroup in a hour then starting decorating Rose's new bedroom
  11. Yellowchickenparrot

Urgent IRN re-homing

Good job
  12. Yellowchickenparrot

Large parrot cage

As some of you may know I have only just bought this a few days ago but it really doesn't go well with my room/decor and I have decided to get another cage in a light colour to blend in better. This is as new and had a parrot in it for a week, everything is present...
  13. Yellowchickenparrot

Aviary pics

They were all excited as I was filling the food up and gave them some dandelion leaves.
  14. Yellowchickenparrot

Yummy

I couldn't say no to my boy he was so excited to give it to bilbo lol.
  15. Yellowchickenparrot

Hi from a new soon to be owner

I recently re homed a orange winged Amazon from a charity I support, hes had a bit of a rubbish life and a terrible diet for the last 30 years but hes making good progress and definitely more excepting of my family than my grey is.
  16. Yellowchickenparrot

Yummy

Am I being thick but it says in big letters on the front of the pack sugar free but I look on the ingredients and it's got honey in it errrrr honey is sugar?
  17. Yellowchickenparrot

Hi from a new soon to be owner

£300 £450 I have seen them advertised for
  18. Yellowchickenparrot

Yummy

I don't normally feed these crappy seed sticks but my lad picked bilbo one in the pet shop so I thought I'd better let him hang it
  19. Yellowchickenparrot

Aviary pics

Got a few pics while I was cleaning the aviary today.
Top Bottom