Search results

1. Flooring

Thank you for the info. Yeah I use to have horses many moons ago so I knew that the price was through the roof. I couldn't believe he was charging soo much. Had many a day rolling hay and straw out for the horses, heavy job. Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. Flooring

Well I went to pet shop and he when and got a small bag of Guinea pig flooring then proceeded to the till saying £21.95 please. No way was I paying that for a 2kg bag. Guess I'll keep looking. Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
  3. Tuesday 27th August

Morning all. Well with 3 dogs and a kak iv been up most of the night due to heat. Had to spray bird and constant water and outings for dogs. Nice and warm today in Belfast so I guess I'll clean cage and walk dogs before it gets too hot for them. Hope everyone is well. Sent from my AUM-L29...
  4. Flooring

Thank you I will get some today and see how he likes it. I need lots of information being a new owner. Thank you again Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
  5. Flooring

What should I put on the cage floor of my kakariki. I'm a new owner and want him to be happy Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
  6. Kakariki Help

Thank you all for your warm welcome and thank you for your advice. As a new owner iv got lots to learn and welcome any tips Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
  7. Kakariki Help

Can anyone give me advice on how to get my male kakariki to talk. He is 4 months old and iv had him 6 weeks. Thankyou Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
  8. Saturday 17th August

Hiya I'm new to this and to having a kakariki. He is 4 month old and I can't seem to get him to talk. Could I have advice on how to do this please. Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
Top Bottom