Search results

1. ChristineW

Taking orders for hand reared babies

Hope our next little girl is in one of them!
  2. ChristineW

Taking orders for hand reared babies

Do you have photos of the baby blue fronts yet?
  3. ChristineW

Advice needed on a new BFA

Thank you for the help. Christine
  4. ChristineW

Thanks, we would be very interested in a female assuming you have not pre sold them before dna testing. Do you have any photos of the parents? I can't pm you yet otherwise I would send our contact details. Christine
  5. ChristineW

We had considered a rehome bird from a charity but I don't think we would meet the forstering criteria as we live so far from an avian vet.
  6. ChristineW

Thanks, we have been warned about BFA males! Dolly could also get in a mood at breeding time but she was always so soft with me, I could do anything with her. However, if she was out in 'Her Room' Her territory! and my husband walked in, that was a different matter. She was also very two...
  7. ChristineW

We are still looking for another Amazon, when do you expect to have some Bolivian BFAs ready? Christine
  8. ChristineW

Sorry to hear about Ollie. We also think about Dolly every day and miss her so much.
  9. ChristineW

Isle of Skye but we are from Warwickshire originally. This is the view Dolly enjoyed from the main room. Christine.
  10. ChristineW

It is but we are considering moving back home to England at some point.
  11. ChristineW

Thank you. We would consider a Yellow Crown or even a Yellow Nape but my husband would like another BFA after he took to one particular bird (and vice versa) at Friskney Parrot Rescue last year. Would never buy without seeing the bird and ensuring it was at ease with us. Although we currently...
  12. ChristineW

Sorry to hear about your birds, we never would have realised how much loosing a bird could hurt so much. We did contact Barret Watson last year but he only had a DYH, drew a blank with the Parrot Society also. There are a couple of hand reared baby BFAs for sale at a pet shop called Exotic...
  13. ChristineW

I am a new member so Hello and Happy New Year. Our beautiful BFA ‘Dolly’ died suddenly last June, she was just 25 and had always been a healthy bird. I am still devastated by the loss and will never forget my little girl but have now decided its time to look for another bird. We, my husband...
Top Bottom