1. Zooamazons

Hi I’m new.

Welcome Christine. Andrew
  2. Zooamazons

Hello Strangers

Welcome back.
  3. Zooamazons

Red Flanked Blue Tail

That sounds like a good policy. Near to home things are it for me really as they need to be within reasonable cycling distance or relatively short public transport excursions.
  4. Zooamazons

Red Flanked Blue Tail

Maybe I should keep an eye on some bird sightings websites, although not being entirely in the modern world the only thing I have for the internet is my laptop so I'm not connected for most of the day.
  5. Zooamazons

Filey Bird Garden & Animal Park

It is bamboo. I asked the park's director (for want of a better term as it's a friendly, family-run place).
  6. Zooamazons

I'm afraid my horticultural knowledge is virtually nil. I'll see if I can find out.
  7. Zooamazons

Thank-you, Roz.
  8. Zooamazons

Red Flanked Blue Tail

Thank-you, Tasch. Only just seen your post as I've been at work in Hull today. Wonder if they'll stick around?
  9. Zooamazons

Thank-you everyone.
  10. Zooamazons

Blue Fronted Amazon (Male)

Lots of good advice. Good luck.
  11. Zooamazons

Chick

Worth waiting for!
  12. Zooamazons

Thank-you, Diana, my pleasure. There's no other alpaca quite like Ronaldo!
  13. Zooamazons

I'm slowly plodding through last season's photographs, so here are a few more including another of Ronaldo (sorry)...
  14. Zooamazons

Drinking water

I only ever used tap water (no smells here), and that is what is used for all birds at the local zoo.
  15. Zooamazons

Red Flanked Blue Tail

Wonderful photographs. I was thinking about posting a couple of Sanderlings but obviously not a tree in sight!
  16. Zooamazons

Dog Beach Walkies Dangerous Illness (North East)

@Zooamazons Andrew - If you have friends who walk their dogs on the beach near you perhaps ensure they know to stay clear until its over Thank-you, Tasch. I definitely have one friend who walks her dog on the beach so I shall see if she is aware of it.
  17. Zooamazons

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone!

Welcome to the forum.
  18. Zooamazons

Advice needed on a new BFA

Welcome Christine. Good luck with your search.
  19. Zooamazons

Hi all, I am new here.

Welcome to the forum.
Top Bottom