Search results

1. Chris and Isabelle

Isabelle 1 Year On

Hi all, sorry I'm late replying its just I work/sleep/work/sleep all week. Hi, Diana. Yes I remember you told me you too lost one, horrible isn't it. Sorry for your loss Michael, was only in the summer that I recall you telling me about beryl. No Kendra, not chipped Hi Brenda, the plan is to...
  2. Chris and Isabelle

Isabelle 1 Year On

Hi all, its been a while I know. I have been incredibly busy since the summer with my new job. I was going to pop on yesterday but life took over. Anywho, as some of you know yesterday marked 1 year since I lost my Isabelle and I just wanted to share my thoughts. Since that night I have not seen...
  3. Chris and Isabelle

Monday 18th April

The old forum worked fine for me but glad those that did have issues have noticed a difference
  4. Chris and Isabelle

Mates

Go me lol ?
  5. Chris and Isabelle

Mates

Just saw this, I know you guys would approve. I'm going to stick my head on the line here and say cockatoo and conure? feel free to correct.
  6. Chris and Isabelle

Could This Be Anyone's Bird?

This was the bird the vets phoned about earlier. Nobody has come forward so far. It's a shame really
  7. Chris and Isabelle

Hatchday

That age is crazy ?
  8. Chris and Isabelle

Hatchday

The record is 36
  9. Chris and Isabelle

Hatchday

Just saw this online. Today is this little fellows Hatchday. His name is scruffy and he's........33!???
  10. Chris and Isabelle

Happy Easter All

I just saw this on a parrot club on Facebook and thought it was beautiful. Happy Easter everyone and fingers crossed tomorrow will be my "good" Friday .
  11. Chris and Isabelle

Meet Allen The Pineapple

They have beautiful colours ?
  12. Chris and Isabelle

Julia And Archie

No such luck I'm afraid, I'm going to keep looking but my optimism is slowly diminishing ?. how did Chloe come about then? Did you have her from a baby?
  13. Chris and Isabelle

Julia And Archie

Nice to see he's doing well. I didn't know Julia got another CAG. Hopefully they can be mates ?
  14. Chris and Isabelle

Julia And Archie

Hi all, since I have been back in contact I have not seen Julia. I just wanted to know how Archie is? I remember he had issues before finding Julia and I often think of him.
  15. Chris and Isabelle

Update On Isabelle

The wife is talking about a holiday this year but I fear for Isabelle. I think I'm going to start harness training and take her with us 
  16. Chris and Isabelle

Update On Isabelle

Hi all, it's been a while. i have been meaning for months and months to pop on but have been really busy the past year or so. Working 6 days a week with little 'me' time. so how is the babbie. It's been ups and downs so I shall start with the unfortunate downs. As you are aware Isabelle...
  17. Chris and Isabelle

Poop Off

Hmm, i think ill get the wipes for the cage then and the brush head for toys etc. Thanks guys
  18. Chris and Isabelle

Poop Off

Im doing me scarletts order probably in the morning and i was thinking about buying some. It sounds really good and im sick of buying crap cleaners from the pet shop. Is it worth it? If not what do you guys recommend? Thanks.
  19. Chris and Isabelle

Jupiter

Top Bottom