2. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Incredibly timid kakariki

Hello and welcome 🐦
  3. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Meet JoeJoe

Lovely 💗
  4. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Pumpkin for chickens

She was a cuddly girl, we now have 2 laced (dark with buff lacing) and a black Orpington and one speckledy. All lovely.
  5. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Pumpkin for chickens

Buff Orpington Pip (sadly no longer with us but almost 10yrs in this photo) and Marianne and Mathilde both Speckledy hens.
  6. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Pumpkin for chickens

Wonderful! Not tubby enough for a Buff Orpington @DizzyBlue I'll try to upload a photo.
  7. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Monday 18th October

Sorry to hear about Tiny @Michael Reynolds 🌈
  8. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Sunday 17 October 21

Hello all, it's been a fine day here but chilly in the evenings now so the wood burner gets lit, and then by 8pm hubby and I are both too hot! It's been a busy few weeks somehow, but she'd is now built and filled with "stuff", the pergola replaced and ancient wisteria re-tied and 2 yrs worth of...
  9. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Our 55th wedding anniversary today

Wow! 55 yrs is a loving time, congratulations to you both! 💐
  10. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Tuesday 12th October

I think leopard slugs are quite "pretty" in their own way @Michael Reynolds
  11. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Non Toxic Pans

I've been lucky enough to have been given a set of le creuset saucepans in the 1970s, and have 2 le creuset casseroles from the same era, all still going strong although so very heavy I rarely use the biggest pot. On a similar note Pyrex dishes and baking trays are good and the "good...
  12. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Sunday 10th October

@Michael Reynolds the green lizard was about 7" long, they hang out in the plants outside and l worried that the chickens would chase them, but they are scared if them! They occasionally chase a wall lizard though. Weve also had an army of ants marching in and making their home inside a door...
  13. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Sunday 10th October

It's been a lovely day so all windows and doors open while Dora and l were outside. Decided this evening might be good to light the fire, all clean and ready but then my husband had to remove a small bat from behind the kindling basket. Then I went into the bedroom and disturbed a large green...
  14. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Brand New 😰

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good advice and info on the site.
  15. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Thursday 7th October

Everythingseems to be happening at once here...logs delivered Saturday dreary for winter 2022), so Monday stacking logs, (1 brasse done, 1 to go), shopping and notaire Wednesday (still aiming to buy woods behind us), and builder came back to finish up Monday, now carpenters have started on...
  16. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wood Turning By Beaky

Good to see that you are back in your workshop.
  17. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Kakariki being a pest!!!

Time! I didn't like my (now ex) husband when I first met him! But that was 50 yrs ago and we're still good friends.🤣
  18. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Friday 1st Oct

No untoward poos here, just back from cycling and grabbing a quick lunch before going to get my front tyres replaced.....still wearing my cycling shorts which has Dora perplexed as she is not used to balancing on my bare knee......mind you bare knees are easier to clean off poos than the jeans...
  19. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Thursday 30th September

Fresh and chilly morning but a lovely day here with birdies singing away, but the swallows have now all flown off to their winter homes. Yes I saw that the UK has changed it's laws over the gb sticker - what a ridiculous waste of time and money, and l wonder who really cares?. The EU is...
Top Bottom