Search results

1. nikol witch

Thumper And Wife Say Hi

Lovely!!!!!
  2. nikol witch

Happy Birthday Nikol Witch

Hiiiiiii friends!!!!!! Thank you very very veryyyyyyy much!!!!!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!
  3. nikol witch

Chiko's Dyson Dance

He is really sweet and loveable bird!!!!
  4. nikol witch

Chloe modelling her new swing

Oohh my lovely sweetheart!!!!
  5. nikol witch

Hi Photos Update From Seth,loki Merlin And The New Addition To The Flock Zuri!

Hahaha yes generally all parrots are such posers!!!!!
  6. nikol witch

The many faces that are Harley

Very stunning and wonderful bird really,i love him!!!
  7. nikol witch

Lex Update

Beautiful and lovely!!!!!
  8. nikol witch

Hello friends, :)  eventually Zuri will stay in her own cage and in the future i will get a male sennie for her!!!!she is fine when she is alone in her cage!!!!!Second Zuri Bob!!!!!!hahahaha!!!!that's true!!!! Thanks everyone for your nice answers on my flock!!!!i will post more of course...
  9. nikol witch

Hi Lou and thank you :) yes Seth is the silliest bird i ever had, and generally caiques i can say hhaahha
  10. nikol witch

Hi everyone as i told you few weeks ago i rehomed a new female parrot,a senegal one, her name is Zuri and she is the sister of Merlin my other female senegal. They have the same age too!! However Zuri is getting along nice with me and my family but not with the rest of the birds. She is very...
  11. nikol witch

Good Evening Friends :)

Hello everyone,i hope you are fine!!!! Possibly on December i will be for few days in London for a Nightwish gig!!!! I wonder if anyone of you live in London or nearby so we can meet each other for a beer,a cup of tea or coffee :) !!!!!
  12. nikol witch

Hi I Am Back!with A New Baby Parrot Soon.

DianaT, Lou thank you both :) I try and i do my best!!!! yes i face many problems at the moment but the problems are for us, humans to solve them!!! I also broke up with my husband few months ago and was quite hard too.
  13. nikol witch

Hi to you too :) yes the situation here is extremely difficult. I hope your niece and his family are fine here,i hope. If they need any help let me know. I decided to  help with little Zuri because this couple are friends of mine and i know in how bad condition they are. I am a little...
  14. nikol witch

Hello my friends, how are you these days? I was off for a long time. I have ssssooo many problems, a court,unfinished yet, some health problems and tons of work here at my job. But i decided to find some time everyday to write you from now and on. My 3 babies are great, they are getting older...
  15. nikol witch

My Lil Girlies Bobbie And Pea ( Parrotlets )!

I love them beautiful.
  16. nikol witch

Some More Photos Of The Attical Park

Thank you :)
  17. nikol witch

Caique Babies Wrestling

Hi.your babiew are great like all caiques.
  18. nikol witch

I Am Gorgeous!

Beautiful.
  19. nikol witch

Some More Photos Of The Attical Park

This park is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Totally!!!!
Top Bottom