Search results

1. karendean46

Getting a rose crowned conure

Thank you,, very much 😃🦅😘
  2. karendean46

Getting a rose crowned conure

Rose crowned conure coming to his new home ( us) Anyone who has had one anytime any info much appreciated. My wife has a green cheeked conure
  3. karendean46

Alan

Michael, that is so sad. Alan was a special bird. I have seen him, stroked him. Take care my friend at this sad time for you Kind regards Dean Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  4. karendean46

Sunday 11th August

OMG Michael you lost Ruby?? Been off line for a few days Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  5. karendean46

Really Unfair On Birds

Hi all Went to c a lady a couple of weeks ago who was advertising a Alexandrine for sale, not sure if should mention the said site but anyways..... Wife always wanted an alexandrine. I talked to lady, she'd already had a bid but talked to me, accepted our offer then told wife, saw bird...
  6. karendean46

Think Parrots 9th June 2019

Yep me and a member of the flock, snowy the too, Rolly the ece or coco the grey b decided nearer the time!!! Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  7. karendean46

Yes must admit ( looked at post #15), that was the main reason for not bringing along a parrot. Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  8. karendean46

Had a really lovely day, met some great people with their birds. Thanks to all, mighg even pluck up the corrage to bring a bird next year!! Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  9. karendean46

Sunday 2nd June

Fun 12 hours at work (not!!) but at least off next Sunday so something to look forward to (looking forward to seeing you Michael) Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  10. karendean46

Fresh Air In The Garden.

Just loves being outside with me but OMG what a racket he makes when I'm not around!!! Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  11. karendean46

Fresh Air In The Garden.

Took my boy to vets last week for a beak trim, few people had commentate that he had a scissor beak but just not properly looked after by previous owner. Sure he feels just so much better now. Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  12. karendean46

Eclectus Female

Hi, My male eclectus is wonderful. Like my friend Michael said diets are extremely important. Fresh fruit plus fresh veg daily. Had a previous male who was a real character but unfortunately died about a month after I had him His previous owners kept him in a dark room and diet was not what...
  13. karendean46

Matching Colours

Beautiful birdy!!! Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  14. karendean46

Who Is Our Clever Clogs??

Yep 17 for me too!!! Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  15. karendean46

Tuesday 19th Feb

Morning Michael, Hope your search for Senegal is fruitful. Beautiful birds. Janet was given one a month ago and wow am I jualous!! Look forward to seeing you on Friday mate Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  16. karendean46

No Birds, But Hi

Hi A. A. A, Welcome. Great idea to research first. I also I think suffer from Aspergers or should I say my son was diagnosed years ago and our traits are identical!!! Our first feathered friend many years ago were cocktails and enjoyed them so much. We got a tame hand reared and so got me into...
  17. karendean46

Orange Crested Tiel

B great to pop over Friday mate if you are available Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  18. karendean46

Orange Crested Tiel

See birdie now, beautiful. Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  19. karendean46

Orange Crested Tiel

OK my friend. I'm off for 11 days from next Thursday. Be really great to pop over and see you and your flock Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
  20. karendean46

Orange Crested Tiel

Maybe my Internet connection but can't see it!!! Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Top Bottom