Search results

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Friday 1st Oct

Do I really need to blab on about how my morning is going, when I can just post a picture.
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

27th sep

Errrr it's really hit us this morning, Asda shop has 44 items un available 12 items substituted which we don't want because they are nothing like what we were after and non of us eat it and 6 short dates which we don't want as we couldn't possibly eat it all by tonight, this was on a 159 item...
  3. Yellowchickenparrot

Sat 25th

Errrrr two hours sleep, daughter up every hour. She is only doing this on a Friday night and it's the only day she goes to pre school, I'm wondering if it's so intense that she can't turn her mind off, she's a right live wire anyway. Hopefully everyone has had a good night's sleep. Damp and dull...
  4. Yellowchickenparrot

Scrub scrub

Even the kids have to help with the parrots
  5. Yellowchickenparrot

Monday 16th

Morning guys, Luna has been out causing trouble while I try and get on top of the dishes after a lazy weekend.
  6. Yellowchickenparrot

Monday 9th

Morning guys, bit wet here but drying up. Luna has forgiven me for going on a weeks holiday. Hope everyone has a good day.
  7. Yellowchickenparrot

Aviary pics

Some of my old crew and some new faces.
  8. Yellowchickenparrot

Bilbo breaky

Bilbos getting into his healthy breakfast
  9. Yellowchickenparrot

RC racing

So to add to my childish hobbies I also race RC cars. In the summer we run a four month series racing 2wd buggies out side and in the winter we race GT12 on road cars in a hall. I think I really enjoy it because the cars are so advanced and you need skill and understand to set them up.
  10. Yellowchickenparrot

Plants

So I want my garden bursting with nasturtium this year and it's a parrots safe plant so I want to grow some in my aviary. However there are loads of variates and I'm just wondering if they are all safe?
  11. Yellowchickenparrot

Fishy fishy

Lots of baby fish everywhere!
  12. Yellowchickenparrot

Luna's toy

Luna my plucking grey after three days is starting to play with her new perch toy.
  13. Yellowchickenparrot

Aviary parakeets

They just look amazing 😍
  14. Yellowchickenparrot

Cool tools

This is big bad Barry my new lathe, I probably have four hours work setting it all up and leveling it all with a dial gauge.
  15. Yellowchickenparrot

M7 loco build

So after completing my other loco I stupidly decided to make another loco. I have been fairly ambitious as there is only a few bitty drawings for this so it's going to have to be designed as I go. Building a loco by eye from pictures and the small amount of measurements I have is well let's say...
  16. Yellowchickenparrot

Evening beach walks

I have been walking the beach most evenings, lovely
  17. Yellowchickenparrot

Luna

Put Luna in her cage tonight and had just filled her bowl with seeds, she looked in her bowl and said "owwww seeds lovely"
  18. Yellowchickenparrot

Cleaning out the aviary

These parrots are not as fun to watch as the kaks nor do they seem to have much character but they look stunning.
  19. Yellowchickenparrot

New pans?

20. Yellowchickenparrot

Dirty windows

Catching a glimpse of sunshine yesterday.
Top Bottom