Search results

1. AliceAndRosella

Sprained wing?

Yes I'm going to take him asap, I wish he was a little more settled I just feel guilty Im always slow and careful around him :c
  2. AliceAndRosella

Sprained wing?

I will try and get a picture once my grandmother is home as I use her phone as a camera as I dont have a phone only a laptop, but I can show u a picture of a parrot with the same issue (visually anyways) NOT MY PARROT! Justt a picture of what Tango is doing with his wing, too.
  3. AliceAndRosella

Sprained wing?

Hello lovely people! My gorgeous Tango the rosella has hurt himself. Today he woke me up chirping, so calmly I approached his cage and went to open it, and he fluttered around a lot in his cage and bumped into the side, and I think hes sprained his wing. He has been getting worse with his...
  4. AliceAndRosella

Bedtime routine

Thank you! Im trying my best. Today he sat in bed besides me whilst I was watching television c:
  5. AliceAndRosella

Bedtime routine

Hello! I apologise for all of the posts, Ive been awfully excited about having tango and would like to share whats happening! I've been putting him in his cage at around 9 ish by luring him into his cage with a treat, if I repeat this for however long it takes, will he soon pick up on the...
  6. AliceAndRosella

Tango says thank you!

Tango says thank you to all the lovely people on the forum who helped his momma through a hard time. Currently monchin on some chopped apple and banana ! <3
  7. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

Aww thank you that is adorable, gonna have a look now! <3
  8. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

Thank you so much for your kind and honest words I really needed this. Its comforting to know that he'll be alright as long as I take good care of him!
  9. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

Yeah! I'd miss tango too if he was gone, he's so loving and loud aha, lucky I have understanding neighbours. It annoyed me a little at how people were so mean about rosellas, I mean Im already making great progress with Tango, I guess people arent willing to put in that much effort!
  10. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

Thank you! I know you cant build trust in such a small time, I just did some research on the rosella and gotten worried and paranoid over all the negative stuff I have seen. Dont want him unhappy.
  11. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

Thank you! Just dont want him to constantly be in fear of being around me c: I care about him a lot, this is reassuring! He seems pretty content with me already i think! He ate out of my hand this morning and sat there for a bit, longer than he ever has!
  12. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

Thank you, I love tango very much and I just want to do the best thing for him. He's a very sweet boy.
  13. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

FYI: im not adopting Tango out, just wanted to talk about my worries. I love him a lot and want to provide the very best for him.
  14. AliceAndRosella

A little worried!

Hello guys! Ive had my rosella for a week and a half now, and I just wanted to speak about how I feel. Ive been doing everything (I think) pretty much correctly. I know Rosellas can be a pretty hands off bird, but I worry that I'm not doing enough for him to be happy! I have a big enough cage...
  15. AliceAndRosella

Tangos Diet

Good evening parrot parents! And parrot lovers! Ive gotten Tango on a new diet since getting him from his previous owner, and was wondering if I'm doing a good job. I put some fresh fruit and veg in everyday with his new parrot food mix, for example today I put in some freshly sliced banana...
  16. AliceAndRosella

Pretty boy

Indeed! <3
  17. AliceAndRosella

Pretty boy

18. AliceAndRosella

Celebrating progress with my bird!

Do you think I should get Tango a partner once he is more comfortable in this environment? Of course not too soon, he's still getting used to me.
  19. AliceAndRosella

Celebrating progress with my bird!

Of course! I'd never lock up a parrot of mine, unless Im out for a couple of hours so I know hes safe. Im inside of my room most of the times anyways. When Im home he sleeps ontop of his cage and flies around my room, and wow, didnt think u would be able to free fly a rosella!
  20. AliceAndRosella

My love

Top Bottom