Search results

1. Nikki h

Monday 30th May

Like I said in my email to you Lou the option is always there should you need it clearly you are trying to do what's best for your babies, but if any time you feel you want to take me up on my offer you know where I am xxx
  2. Nikki h

Monday 30th May

It's always so heartbreaking seeing our babes suffering xx
  3. Nikki h

Monday 30th May

Morning all over cast down here in Suffolk this morning but quite muggy Have a good bank holiday guys xx
  4. Nikki h

Sunday 29th May

Hi Diana all good here thanks you ok?
  5. Nikki h

Sunday 29th May

Hi Shirley I'm great thanks how's you and Tom x
  6. Nikki h

Sunday 29th May

Hi guys hope your all well xx
  7. Nikki h

Cody

Sounds like Cody is going the right way so very pleased with his progress already hun xxx
  8. Nikki h

Cody

That's is better news hun....at least they can treat it hunxxx
  9. Nikki h

Cody

Fantastic ..glad he's all round xxx
  10. Nikki h

Cody

Come on lil man we all routing for Ya xxxx
  11. Nikki h

Cody

That's the worst thing waiting xx
  12. Nikki h

Cody

I'm am please they are thinking more down the aspers route as that can be lived with hun..and as said lets hope it's just a real nasty bug that's took hold...im so hopeful......is he having more bloods took?? Yes white count not as low as lil rads....be interesting to see them in a few days...
  13. Nikki h

Cody

Oh hun that sounds positive......fingers firmly crossed...did you question pbfd hun?
  14. Nikki h

Cody

If the results come back as aspers then that can be addressed...rad also went through X-rays and scope also showing an enlarged liver
  15. Nikki h

Cody

The thing is this disease can sit dormant anywhere for such a long period of time
  16. Nikki h

Cody

I know what you mean tasch but Radley had the exact same symptoms, roughly same age and if it wasn't for his mummy being like codies mummy and on it getting the advise I guess she'd be none the wiser....his symptoms were weight loss, quiet, lathargic, unusual feet temperature, very very low...
  17. Nikki h

Saturday 29Th August

Morning all, hope your all well ive been slightly busy the last month as taken in a few newbies 10 in fact...long story short I may well do a post but now i got an everincreasing amount of greys! Xx
  18. Nikki h

Cody

Keep us posted hun xxx hope you get some positive news xx
  19. Nikki h

Cody

Sometimes it's better to be for warned, I was hesitant to post as didn't want to make matters worse ...it may well be not the case at all, but as ive read through your post its identical to lil Radley........if he can fight there's a chance, but those white blood cells are working so hard to...
  20. Nikki h

Cody

Do you know what his white blood count was ??
Top Bottom