Search results

1. JessCheekyMia

So settled, so loved

I am lucky they all get on so well. Alwin shares a cage with the other cherubs. The one he is enjoying his spraying was his original cage. Now turned it into a play area. Alwins previous owners came over to visit him. They are so pleased to see him so happy and settled.
  2. JessCheekyMia

So settled, so loved

King Alwin has been with me for a little while now. He is so loved by all of us. Having cuddles Enjoying being sprayed with water Sitting with my little Theodore. As you can see they are best of friends.
  3. JessCheekyMia

Lost Budgie, Hingham, Norfolk UK.

Hope she is found soon. She is beautiful. I don't live far from you. I am in watton.
  4. JessCheekyMia

Pretty boy

He is definitely a pretty boy x
  5. JessCheekyMia

Happy hatch day Bo!

Happy belated hatchday gorgeous! Xxx
  6. JessCheekyMia

Thursday 15th July 2021

Sorry to hear you have to self isolate @Lauraj I bet Bo and Fifi are loving having their Mummy home. Yesterday we were on are way to a sealife centre that we booked a fee days ago. On the way We saw a Tawney owl out in the middle of the road. This is in the country side but cars drive fast In...
  7. JessCheekyMia

Max 11 today

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Max!! Looks like you are getting totally spolit today xxx
  8. JessCheekyMia

Tuesday 13th July 2021

I just wish I could speak to the lady with the grey. As there are lots of different things you can do to help prevent her parrot from escaping without the horrific way of wing clipping. Pleased to hear it is passing @dianaT xxx
  9. JessCheekyMia

Tuesday 13th July 2021

Here is a little video of Alwin. All his family have got to see it so now I can show you all.
  10. JessCheekyMia

Tuesday 13th July 2021

I hope you feel better soon @dianaT xxx
  11. JessCheekyMia

Tuesday 13th July 2021

Just watched this morning and wish I hadn't. Lady's African grey escaped yesterday and was back on to say they are reunited. So Ruth asked how are you going to prevent her escaping again. Answer was - getting her wings clipped :mad::mad::mad:! Some people shouldn't have the joy of owning...
  12. JessCheekyMia

Little cherub

Here is little Alwin enjoying his rub rubs.
  13. JessCheekyMia

Shaking and unsteady

Hope little one is OK today. X
  14. JessCheekyMia

Friday 18th June 2021

Happy Birthday Alan! :ura: Hope you have a lovely day. XX
  15. JessCheekyMia

Thursday 17th June 2021

I hope Alan's pain is easing @dianaT xx
  16. JessCheekyMia

Thursday 17th June 2021

My cherubs are keeping cool and having afternoon nap
  17. JessCheekyMia

Thursday 17th June 2021

Morning, that's wonderful news @DizzyBlue hopefully they will become best friends very soon. Alwin follows Theodore everywhere!!! If Theodore wants mummy cuddles you can guess what Alwin wants lol. It's hard seeing them losing their friend. At some point I will get a couple of budgies to go...
  18. JessCheekyMia

Happy Hatchday Princess

Happy 8th Hatchday my precious Princess Mia! I love you sooo much. XXX
  19. JessCheekyMia

budgie breathing difficulty

I had a budgie that had the same problem. When I contacted one avian vet they said she is just a budgie. That has put me off going to that particular avian vet. But luckily I found another avian vet that really cared. I had to nebulise her 4 x a day using...
  20. JessCheekyMia

Bird boarding

You're more than welcome. Sorry I couldn't say yes earlier. I had to ask hubby first. Have a good think. You have planned it well as you have plenty of time. I am always at home so I am always available whenever. So don't feel stuck at anytime. Xx
Top Bottom