Search results

1. Bec90

Help with gender x

2. Bec90

Help with gender x

The lighting really isn’t showing it up! This was natural light today!
  3. Bec90

Help with gender x

Yes white nares. Actually a lot more blue on the cere today
  4. Bec90

Help with gender x

Any better?
  5. Bec90

Help with gender x

Are these pictures better?
  6. Bec90

Help with gender x

Ahhh it’s so difficult because it’s pinky yet has a tinge of blue to it and white nares.
  7. Bec90

Help with gender x

Good evening, We finally got our new baby budgie yesterday. He/she is 8 weeks old this Sunday. He is hand tame and warming to us very well. The only thing I’m confused about is the gender of baby. Can you please help me out. Thanks in advance xx
  8. Bec90

What could happen?

We have a beautiful boy who is about 7months old he is becoming very loving and enjoying our company more and more. He steps up every time, let’s us scratch and kiss him and will sit with us. We have had him 5 weeks! He seems very lonely however, so we have a hand reared baby of 7 weeks coming...
  9. Bec90

Kisses

Thankyou. We were practising this evening. She was doing well until she nearly gave me a new nose piercing 😭
  10. Bec90

Kisses

Im beyond excited and had to share. Yesterday i got my first "kisses" on the nose from Rio. Shes now 19 weeks and getting so clever. Today i was rewarding her with treats everytime she done "kisses". She now knows to touch my nose with her beak to get a treat. Clever girlie
  11. Bec90

Molting behaviour

Thankyou im glad to hear that. Do they usually go back to themselves once new feathers are through?
  12. Bec90

Molting behaviour

Evening everyone Rio is now 18 weeks old. She seems to be molting. She has lots of big pin feathers out the back of her neck and a few underneath too. Also alot on and around her little face. She has also been quite grouchy, does this come hand in hand? She will need come see us and walk all...
  13. Bec90

Is this normal?

Aww his gorgeous too ❤
  14. Bec90

Is this normal?

Thankyou. They are gorgeous arent they. We call her our little pidge (pigeon) hehe
  15. Bec90

Is this normal?

Rio
  16. Bec90

Is this normal?

Thankyou all for your replies. Tonight Rio was her usual self! She flew to me without wanting a treat and was all over the children like normal. Happy mumma, lets hope it stays that way hehe
  17. Bec90

Is this normal?

Nothing i can think of. Like i say she will still step up on our arms etc but only with a treat now. Todays shes argeuing with every toy ladder etc in the cage. Shes angry with the world lol
  18. Bec90

Is this normal?

Thankyou. She has totally changed and doesnt want to know us. Shes also very snappy. Its very disheartening 😪
  19. Bec90

Is this normal?

Afternoon, The past few days we've noticed out ringneck who is 15 weeks old, now doesnt want to know us unless we have a treat to give her. She'll do her own thing and wont come to our call unless we give her a treat. She used to come sit with us, land on us whilst we walk about. Now shes not...
  20. Bec90

Training tips and ideas

Welcome :p I have had my IRN for 4 weeks today. She was 11 weeks old when we brought her home. We left her 6 days to settle in her cage before letting her out. I sat next to the cage and read books, sang and just talked rubbish haha my kids did the same. She then began to take a treat through...
Top Bottom