Search results

1. Brightness

My Furry Babies

Gorgeous bunny, we used to have two like her. When we had our Cavalier, he used to wash them and cuddle them :):emoji_heart_eyes:
  2. Brightness

Give Me Strength....................

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
  3. Brightness

My Furry Babies

Thanks Diana, they are spoilt brats but we love them! Sweep's brother was Finnish and Swedish champion and almost all of Coco's relations are or have been champions. She was meant to be shown but the little madam refuses point blank to have a lead on. She screams like someone is trying to murder...
  4. Brightness

You're so lucky, Kendra. I honestly don't think that Dave had ever been handled until he came to us. He is absolutely desperate for human contact and loves to hold our fingers through the cage. He's so crafty though, he holds your finger and when he thinks you're distracted, he yanks it through...
  5. Brightness

Oh poor Ruby :emoji_frowning2:. Are they 'nibbly bites' though or full on 'I'm going to crush your bones' bites? Those are the sort of bites Dave gives. He sometimes nibbles my finger when he kisses it but most of the time he bites to kill :emoji_fearful:. He went through to the bone on one of...
  6. Brightness

He already has, little feathered monster! I told hubby that Dave now comes halfway out of the cage & he's terrified that he's going to attack the dogs! I have had to promise that the dogs will be upstairs when I next let the cage door open (haven't told him that it's open almost all day every...
  7. Brightness

Leg Ring Type Query!

Oh my days that is scary & I would be the same. I have to be honest, I tend to look at and have a wiggle of Dave's leg ring virtually daily (depends on his mood as to how close I can get LOL). He's been very good today though, giving me finger kisses all day & not even trying to bite me. Must be...
  8. Brightness

Leg Ring Type Query!

Kendra, what happened to Lou? Dave's is quite loose but if we had the slightest problem, he'd be at the vet getting it cut off.
  9. Brightness

I know I want Dave to come out of his cage but now I am beginning to dread it a bit too LOL
  10. Brightness

My Furry Babies

Thanks Scott :emoji_dog::emoji_dog: Yes Heather, the KCS are an endangered native breed here in the UK, even though they were the original breed that were outcrossed to get the Cavalier King Charles. I used to have both but I lost my beloved Cavalier a few years ago. Coco was his shadow and...
  11. Brightness

My Furry Babies

And this is Madam Coco (she's also a KCS). She weighs 4.6 Kg and is a fiery little demon. She argues with everyone and everything but isn't aggressive in the slightest - just VERY bossy & throws temper tantrums which are completely hilarious :rolleyes:. She's also a real Daddy's girl, unless I'm...
  12. Brightness

My Furry Babies

Meet my soppy baby boy, Sweep. He came to us for two weeks when he was 10 months old and 8 yrs later he's still here! He's a King Charles Spaniel (NOT a Cavalier King Charles LOL) and is scared of his own shadow but is Dave's best friend! Wherever I am, he's usually only a couple of paces away LOL
  13. Brightness

My Other Animals

That pied one is very pretty, I've never seen one like that before. I quite like snakes, they fascinate me :emoji_snake:
  14. Brightness

Lola

So pleased she's OK, they do know how to worry us.
  15. Brightness

Leg Ring Type Query!

Thanks Parrot797 that's been the most help that anyone has offered. I guess we'll never know where he came from or how old he is - we still love him though (as mad as we are) ;)
  16. Brightness

Danielle Aged 10 Years

My thoughts are with you Shirley. Life is so cruel and unfair x
  17. Brightness

2011-2017 Lovie

Fly free beautiful Lovie :emoji_wilted_rose:
  18. Brightness

Fly Free Rasta Xxxxxx

Bless his poor little heart, fly free Rasta
  19. Brightness

Leg Ring Type Query!

He's a blue fronted - allegedly - but he has so much colour that I think he's fallen into a pot of rainbow paint! :risas3:. When he spreads his wings, he's stunning but he sees the camera or phone and closes them :buenrollo:
  20. Brightness

Dusky, you are a VERY naughty boy and Mummy doesn't need any more of your antics :emoji_astonished:. @Kendra if it wasn't so dangerous then it would be quite comical (the lights going on and off). Don't blame yourself though, animals always do what they're not supposed to do - just like naughty...
Top Bottom