Search results

1. KateA

cockatoo age

I can relate. I have days like that. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜œπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
  2. KateA

Monday 13th January

My dad played him quite a bit too. He has a very unique voice. Roy Orbison i Will need to brush up on as from a way before my era. I was a teen in 90ties.
  3. KateA

Monday 13th January

Thank you. I hope so too. Most women would like big eyes. I started with one just for now.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
  4. KateA

Monday 13th January

Hi all. Grey and cold here. Went to antique/ secondhand shop with the neighbors. They found some nice bits. They had a good selection of everything. Rob one an auction on eBay and treated himself to a turntable. We are all listening to Paul young and Cash is dancing like mad. I think he likes...
  5. KateA

Wednesday 8th January

Morning all. It's grey here, but I can see a little sun hiding up in there. Who knows, may be itll come out. Bobbie bird had a bath and is missing dad. Mr Cash decided to explore the other sette. Has been very busy there for 30mins exploring and chicken scratching. Talking to himself as well...
  6. KateA

Tuesday 7th January

Good evening haha. Better late than never. Been shut at work the whole day. Not seen much of the grey day outside at all. Seen plenty teeth tho πŸ˜…πŸ€ͺ😜. Both boys been patient and waited for me. Rob is working away so they have a little less freedom. I'm home tomorrow so will make it up to them if...
  7. KateA

Sunday 5th

I'd prefer the blanket as picture won't keep me warm😜πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…
  8. KateA

Sunday 5th

Xx It's nice. I'm not that skilled. Also u have another language to learn on top of trying to fit in. U Are doing well, clearly. Xxx
  9. KateA

Sunday 5th

I love patchwork, but cannot do it and also don't have time. Hoping to find a nice blanket/duwet made that way. As a school kid my friends mum made me one. It was amazing. I don't know what happened to it.
  10. KateA

Sunday 5th

I think I'm keener on giving Buster a cuddle than Buster being cuddled by weird unknown woman.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜….
  11. KateA

Sunday 5th

I gotta a feeling I'd have body parts missing after a smooch with Buster boy. X
  12. KateA

Sunday 5th

I'd love to smooch that one. He looks super cute. Such a warm character.
  13. KateA

Friday 3rd January

Have you conquered all the Xmas chocolate and cakes yet?
  14. KateA

Friday 3rd January

Is this the price to get silence in your home? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
  15. KateA

Friday 3rd January

It's awful. We are watching it everyday. It brings tears to my eyes. I have a friend in New Zealand who can see some of the smoke in the sky. I hope they will be able to stop the fires soon. πŸ˜₯
  16. KateA

Friday 3rd January

Hi. It's great to read your good hospital news and progress. I hope u feeling a lot more comfortable than a couple of weeks ago. You are an inspiration. Say hi to all birdies and the quiet one Buster the siren too πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
  17. KateA

Thursday 2nd January 2020

We are having honeymoon before wedding.
  18. KateA

I wish I could fly. I envy that to birds.
  19. KateA

Three weeks between Myanmar and Thailand. I never been anywhere that far in my life.
  20. KateA

I didn't feel a thing until about two hours after. My right arm had hep A combined with something else. It aches now, but not terrible. My left arm had tetanus and I can feel it too now. Rob had the same. I'm affraid no housework for us today. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Top Bottom