Search results

1. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Friday 16th April 21

Morning all, another chilly start but the sun is shining. I think it's going to be chilly with a strong wind all weekend. Because things are a little bit in advance here the fig and mulberry trees have caught the frost badly, as have some other plants, but not those the chickens are intent on...
  2. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

The End Of The World Is Nigh..... Maybe

A friend once gave us a really hideous gnome as a joke, we sent it "on holiday" to a garden a few hundred yards up the road, and it's still there!
  3. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wednesday 14th April 2021

A fine day here, cool until lunchtime but warm now. On Wednesdays hubby does the hoovering while l go food shopping, and today bought some of the traditional orange/red geranium plants that my husband has potted up, plus repotting those that survived the winter, and finding lots of big maybug...
  4. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Monday 12th April 2021

Oooh, painful sinusitis! Sounds like you might need to inhale some steam and have you ever tried acupressure? I find it helps a lot after steaming my head. Have a look at some images online for acupressure for sinusitis, best points l find are at the nose creases and just under the eyebrows...
  5. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Greetings

Welcome to the forum from us too.
  6. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Happy Birthday Whataflock

Happy Birthday 🎈
  7. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

My music

It's all very impressive, but way over my head😀
  8. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Music stuff

Well I never! People on this site are very talented! I can sing (although only to myself these days), but I'm envious of people who can lose themselves in their music.
  9. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Saturday 10th April 2021

Cool and damp here, not much going on. Might get the scythe out to deal with some scrappy areas. Tax forms have arrived, will do it online but not quite ready to tackle that yet!
  10. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Friday 9th April 2021

Cloudy with a strong breeze here and just now starting to rain - the first for quite a while and the rain butt is empty. Sad news about Prince Philip, feeling shocked and sad too about a good friend of ours in the UK who died yesterday (covid related). Dora in the sinbin after throwing an egg...
  11. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Thursday 8th April 2021

I agree with @dianaT that you should complain to the practice manager and copy the CHC, as it's unacceptable to expect her to go to the practice. Make sure you explain the distress and her condition after getting home. Quiet, sunny and a bit breezy, but the grass in the chicken run is cut...
  12. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Boarding options for Bornavirus positive conure

Start saving a little bit each week from now on to pay the vet, but if you find an alternative carer in the next 13 months you have some extra spending money!
  13. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Cleaning my cage

If there is any dried on poo that I've missed from my day to day cleaning sometimes I leave a piece of kitchen towel soaked with the water and F10SC mix on that area for a few minutes to loosen it before the weekly clean.
  14. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wednesday 7th April 21

Shopping today, too many people around though so rushed round to get away asap Nice to see the trees and hedges all greening up, and fields covered in buttercups on the way to town. Have a nice evening.
  15. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Beta blocker needed for Percy the Senegal

Sending prayers to Percy
  16. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Tuesday 6th April

A cool morning but warm afternoon. The hoopoe was seen back at the top of the driveway, and the blackcaps have been singing away. I haven't seen the owls round here but a bat kept triggering the outside camera last night.
  17. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

hi there.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm impressed with you munching pellets, 🤣 I've been there too with Dora our Senegal, but pellets are pretty disgusting l find and she only eats one each evening as a prelude to going to bed.
  18. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Steam Thread (boring)

Brilliant 😁
  19. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wood Turning By Beaky

Really lovely.
  20. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Quokka 😍

How cute is this?
Top Bottom