Search results

1. Shirley

Hi Everyone Hmm Im Having Abit Of A Problem With The New Set Up Of The Forum. [emoji853]

Hi everyone im having a little problem with the new set up , as before you could see all the post and reply off it with ease , now nothing is there when you go to reply to the post sadly [emoji853] and some names are difficult to remember or spell at times . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Shirley

Happy 51th Wedding Anniversary Di

Congratulations Di and Hubby on your 51st wedding anniversary, hope you both have the most wonderful day . Lots of love from Shirley x Scooby Doo xxx Jasper Parrot xxx Radar Tom. [emoji898] . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Shirley

Hi Everyone I Have A Question

Hi i have just read a post on safety of rope toys , and it says at the bottom i don't have permission to put anything on this page why [emoji45] rofl . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Shirley

Not Getting Meany Notifications

Hi Bob ' Tash & admin ermm really don't know how to put this really but in not getting hardly any notifications even if someone has mentioned me , im not been rude if i dont answer it's just that i don't know about them x Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Shirley

1/05/2017

Morning everyone we are not allowed to sleep [emoji20] our neighbours are keeping us awake making as much noise as they can i have rang the police and there is nothing they can do however for what its worth we do have a crime number for the council .Tom i are sat up absolutely shattered i have...
  6. Shirley

Forum's I Have Never Heard Of

Youhoo anyone home rofl , can anyone shed any light on forum's i have never heard of keep poping up and i cant get rid of they are amongst my notifications and rooms i have never ever heard of or subscribe to confused . Com smiley face . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. Shirley

Danielle Aged 10 Years

Sadly Danielle passed away today so Macky Bear and all fury and feathered please take good care and be there to meet her .My heart is in bits right now im sorry . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Shirley

Can't Read Some Posts

Hi i don't be able to read meany posts as they appear blank or says unavailable [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. Shirley

Sunday 25 /12/2016 Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone have a fantastic day , we are on our way to bed now not opening presents till we get up got a busy day ahead as my youngest son coming to lunch also mum & her partner just hope they don't anoy Tom too much while he is cooking as he hates anyone interfering rofl .Hope you...
  10. Shirley

Here Is My Poorly Finger

this is my poorly finger the bloody doctor Lanced yesterday and still is swollen lol , I'm on antibiotics so hopefully won't be there much longer i do hope [emoji17] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. Shirley

Thursday 15 / 09 / 16

Morning everyone , weather this time of the morning is very dark and foggy Tom hates going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark , he suffers that SAD thingy lol .Not doing a lot to day except clean and Shower the Parrots a little house work and hay presto me done lol .Have a good day...
  12. Shirley

Macky Bear

It's been a year ago yesterday you walked over Rainbow Bridge , we miss you with all our hearts even Scooby shouts you still bless him .When a special little girl comes to you in the very near future please look after her she will be only 10 years old , her name will be Danielle you can be her...
  13. Shirley

Sunday 28th August

Morning everyone , no idea what the weather is like as it's pitch black .Been up most of the night just can't sleep .Scooby and Jasper fast on apart from Scooby making like a growling sound , i won't talk to him as he won't go back to sleep and he will keep saying hello until i give in and...
  14. Shirley

Butterfly Or Not A Butterfly

Here is the 2nd Picture [emoji4]. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. Shirley

Butterfly Or Not A Butterflie

As you can see fingers crossed as we was taking Scooby for his holiday we made a stop to get some fresh air , and i spotted something so put Scooby back in yhe car and took a few pictures of them , Tom was a bit weary as he wasn't sure of what they are so zoomed in with my phone and here 1st...
  16. Shirley

Can't Down Load Any Pictures

Hi i can't down load any pictures even with photo bucket , it comes to pick a forum which is totally blank a few times now i have tried and failed hehe sniff sniff [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. Shirley

Monday 27 / 06 / 16

Morning everyone as you may gather I'm up really early it's 2.59 sorry its the 27th I'm so excited as you can tell lol , i can't sleep my holiday has begun as from ermm well now rofl ,Tom still fast asleep will get him up about 6 or 7am as i like to check everything done in the home even...
  18. Shirley

Funnel Cloud

Well exciting day as Tom and i and a few others was traveling to Barnetby top i was looking around out the windows and this poor lady said what have you seen , i shouted Tom just to make sure what i had seen was right i got some pictures of it and here is the funnel Cloud there was 3 of them in...
  19. Shirley

Monday 20th / 06 / 16

Morning everyone , weather grey and dull at the moment as usual bad for June lol .We have been up since 5.30 as Tom going to work in stead of 5 day week he's doing a 6 day grrr . Got packing for holiday to do in between hmm hope we are not missing anything as won't be able to go shopping lol no...
  20. Shirley

My Feed On Tapatalk

Ok i receive notification of new feeds i click on to them and it asks me to sign in or create a new account is this part of this forum or a different site [emoji20] confused.com [emoji4]. I can see Tash's post can reply but a few others no i have to do as above . Sent from my SM-G935F using...
Top Bottom