Search results

1. Margy

Mini Parrot Day.....

If anyone is interested, we do this every year... Mini Parrot Day - Saturday 25 November 2017- 9.00 am - 1.00pm. The Concourse Leisure Centre, West Kirby, Wirral, Ch48 4HX. Tiny Tots Gymnastics have been raising money for A Bird Charity by allowing their parents to join in with the gym session and...
  2. Margy

Could This Be Anyone's Bird?

Copied from Facebook Tamworth Informed 22 hrs ·  FOUND | Parrot "Whilst out walking along Blythe Street today a parrot landed at my feet. It walked up to me and said "hello". "It was quite distressed and landed in a state of exhaustion. I bent down and put my arm out...
  3. Margy

Which supplements and why?

What supplements do you use and why? One of my greys, Roxxi, has had a problem now for coming up to 2 years. She pulled all of her body feathers out over night, has had hormone injections, tests done, she had raging ovaries, started on her tail feathers then when they had gone her flesh...
  4. Margy

Dolchie

Dolchie, my beautiful girl, died new years eve. Dolchie was taken to see our avian vet Saturday morning and a P.M. was done. On first impressions, she has a tumor on her liver, probably cancer. Samples have been taken and sent away, they will be back in a week or so. We were both with her...
  5. Margy

Chester Zoo again

6. Margy

Emergency Vets Visit For Roxxi

Roxxi, African Grey, decided to take all her feathers off overnight last May, since then she has pulled pins out, but left the fluffy downy feathers.  A  couple of months or so ago she started pulling the red tail feathers out and when the new feather started to grow she's pull that out too...
  7. Margy

Chester Zoo In The Rain Today

8. Margy

Birds Of Prey Display

Went up to the local garden centre because it was advertised that there would be birds of prey on display over the weekend, so armed with cameras off we went, expecting to see some spectacular beasts...... This gorgeous little 6 week old baby....... and these gorgeous owls..
  9. Margy

Had A Phone Call About A Parrot In A Tree...

Got a phone call about a parrot seen in the tree's at 6.20pm tonight, sent hubby out to see if he could find it and hopefully, it would be Lexxi galah!! No it wasn't. But he did come home with a parrot! So, if you've one missing, found on the Wirral Way by Caldy car park, CH48 area, contact...
  10. Margy

Here You Go Kendra Xx

Here you go Kendra and everyone else that followed the rescue of the little sennie, Polly. She's growing feathers on her legs and loves her dad xx
  11. Margy

Scarlett Pursuaded Me....

to join this forum, so I'm here to say hello! Been on a few forums, some are great, others are not so great!  I'm looking forward to taking part and learning all about your birdies! We share our lives with 4 galah's, 3 citron's, 2 greys and 2 very naughty yellow thighed caiques.....who at the...
Top Bottom