Search results

1. Michael85

just a little advice

X
  2. Michael85

just a little advice

I k ow exactly what your saying Michael. We have had to buy spoung door stops and start locking Windows the kids often slam doors and leave a window open. I guess it's the joys of having kids. He is a great bird though we are buying differs r fruits and veg and millet but once we find something...
  3. Michael85

just a little advice

I'm not to sure about hand reared. The only good thing is that he doesn't bite it you sit by him or near him He moves away and won't take good from your hand. We let our son 3 years old name him....... He is called bird
  4. Michael85

just a little advice

Good morning all. Just after a little advice. Yesterday a bought a "super tame" green cheeked conure. It's lovely, really syurdy, not scared of anything apart from absolutely everything and I mean everything. Any tips or tricks on taming/ training? I managed to com him on to to my finger last...
  5. Michael85

Wednesday 4th November

lucky you I get to spend the day at work, again x
  6. Michael85

Charliebirdie

there are lots of campanys and a guess its a personal choice
  7. Michael85

Charliebirdie

I use exotic direct. They seem to be good but I have never claimed though
  8. Michael85

complete mix or seed,fruity mix

its called fruity parrot mix its bot to bad I even tried some of it myself. Not to sure why ugh
  9. Michael85

Tottaly organics pellets are human grade? Am I reading that right online? Think in gonna have to try some.
  10. Michael85

yes ill have to keep an eye on her droppings and feathers my local pet store does " loose " fruit mix but I'm more aware kids handle it n people touch it and what's more I don't know how old it is or the moisture content as its open in a barrel price is ok i guess at £2.50/kg Kaytee is expensive...
  11. Michael85

I'm currently feeding my irn fruity parrot mix from pets at home which is about £5 a kilo and I have just ordered some kaytee complete chunky mix too what do you food your birds. before you ask I intend in changing from seed mix to complete chunky mix as a main dish food as well as fresh fruit...
  12. Michael85

Can you tame an 18 month old parrot?

hi heather. I have a I R N about a year old. Owned her about 7 weeks and in nearly there, hand tame thanks to Michael Reynolds Diana r and toms mum just to name a few who helped with advice. in this short time sweetie enjoys our company and is becoming more tame everyday. All I can say is time...
  13. Michael85

Reintroduction.

may be in her own way she is loosing baby feathers and getting adult ones. Her story is sad but things are on the up and on the mend for her. What made you get an IRN? X
  14. Michael85

Do your birds eat with you?

just this week my IRN as started eating with us a little hit and miss but sort of 7/10 meals sweetie eats with us
  15. Michael85

Reintroduction.

Emily welcome. I have a blue irn too not quite as nice as yours x
  16. Michael85

Hello One And All

i have had a perch made for the top of the cage and a pad lock for the doors when closed. she really likes it and we are making progress.meven sharing food now. so things are moving on nicely. does anyone stay in contact on social media? dizzyblue, thankyou x
  17. Michael85

Hello One And All

kerinsian, your right. I have over looked this. I'll be locking the cage shut and I think I might get a perch made to hold the doors steady at work in the morning.
  18. Michael85

Hello One And All

Take a look her ring is dark green with numbers and letters and a 14 printed a different way round, sideways is that her birth year
  19. Michael85

Hello One And All

I completely agree, the thing is it's not the money she was destined for a bad life from house to house n that's not fair we are well chuffed with her even if we did pay "to much" if I do say so my self but I'm more than happy with her, managed to get a few better pics too with the help of some...
  20. Michael85

Hello One And All

thats good to know i never thought of dandilion from the garden
Top Bottom