Search results

1. pally

Missed You All

You too missed you lot x
  2. pally

Interesting Article From New York Times Magazine

Erm ok perhaps you win you wouldn’t be happy without the chaos I know I wouldn’t x
  3. pally

Hey Guys

Buggers as always x
  4. pally

Missed You All

Sorry it’s been so long you lot
  5. pally

Hey Guys

hello everyone been a while.hope all the bird buddies are doing great
  6. pally

I’m Back Guys I’ve Fixed My Tech Problems !

Hi everyone long time no see!
  7. pally

Tropical Fish Question

Yep lacking a male the dominant female can often change its sex,nature sure is great @denzarki
  8. pally

Plum, Fly Free My Gorgeous Boy.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  9. pally

Monday 5th March

They are just the softest aint' they @JessCheekyMia x
  10. pally

Animal Mad!

Ha love the giraffe picture,Ive watched nature programs all my life but when I saw a giraffe for real I just stood for hours gobsmacked.amazing x
  11. pally

Names!

Well my first caique was named after pippa my first true parrot,but being male I had changed it to pepper,then came poppy his mate.gizmo the yellow thighed caique came to me already named,then I got Bobby and Betty ,after that otis came to me from a lovely couple from Liverpool. Finally I bred...
  12. pally

Help

I do this when I eat salad yyyyyyakk
  13. pally

Question For Everybody

My first bird was a golden mantle rozella and my first pet bird was a Senegal parrot called pipa she was my best mate and everyone' worst enemy x
  14. pally

My Baby Caique Lucy

Hi @kayc137 I live with 7 caiques soon to be 8 and a galah and a meyers.x
  15. pally

My Baby Caique Lucy

Thanks @JessCheekyMia they usually jump all over the camera so getting a picture is a nightmare ha x
  16. pally

My Baby Caique Lucy

She's my little naughty girl @Kerin x
  17. pally

My Baby Caique Lucy

Oh it different alright ha.x
  18. pally

My Baby Caique Lucy

They all come out together @Bradders depending on the season as Bobby and Betty are horrors when they are breeding.and yes in bloody mayhem every day.they settle around 8pm and all shout night night and stretch out their wings and go to bed ha.it all works well just got to read the mood at all...
  19. pally

My Baby Caique Lucy

Yeah @Bradders she the first chicken I bred,it was love at first sight.so pleased I kept her she' got a special place in my heart she' got me wrapped round her little toe.x
  20. pally

My Baby Caique Lucy

Thanks @bikergirl Carol so hard to get caiques to keep flipping still for a picture he x
Top Bottom