Search results

1. Margy

Happy Birthday Margy

Thank you Diana and Michael, much appreciated xx
  2. Margy

Sick Amazon, Please Help!

All birds can be handled. If a vet says that then they are not avian vets.
  3. Margy

Sick Amazon, Please Help!

Hi yes Richard Jones Northwich. nat90....go the Richard Jones at Avian veterinary Services. Northwich, he's the best there is, only treats birds of any description. You can talk to his avian nurse Carli on the phone but they will need to see him. http://avianveterinaryservices.co.uk/...
  4. Margy

Photo Competition #94

Bloody rabbit food again!!!!!!!
  5. Margy

Avian Specific

My white Too's loved the As5, but I decided to cut back on the sunflower a long while ago.....try picking the big stuff out of the stuff you have...or sprouting it.
  6. Margy

Avian Specific

The no sunflower one is AS30. But it still has a lot of safflower in there, as does the J & J, low sunflower.
  7. Margy

Plum, Fly Free My Gorgeous Boy.

Aw..poor baby :( so very sorry xxxxx
  8. Margy

Galah Cockatoo Help!

Yep...I'd say that was the preen gland too with something like a piece of paper of biscuit stuck on it. will it peel off?
  9. Margy

Happy Birthday Margy

Thank you very much...it was brill still going on in fact
  10. Margy

Advice Needed, Galah That Only Eats Sunflower Seeds

I'm hoping they take to it, though it will probably be like all the rest, leave it rather than like it.
  11. Margy

Advice Needed, Galah That Only Eats Sunflower Seeds

Galah's are THE bird to get fatty liver disease, some can eat virtually nothing and still get it. All of my Galah's have a Neophema seed, http://www.junglegold.com/neophema-mixture-p-100.html this stuff, and it's put in their cage 30 mins before sleep, then taken out. the smaller the seed, the...
  12. Margy

Mini Parrot Day.....

Annemarie8 you may like this one....lots of people to ask about your sennie :)
  13. Margy

Mini Parrot Day.....

If anyone is interested, we do this every year... Mini Parrot Day - Saturday 25 November 2017- 9.00 am - 1.00pm. The Concourse Leisure Centre, West Kirby, Wirral, Ch48 4HX. Tiny Tots Gymnastics have been raising money for A Bird Charity by allowing their parents to join in with the gym session and...
  14. Margy

My Clarks Droppings

How's Clark doing Annemarie?
  15. Margy

My Clarks Droppings

Is there any pattern? Is he bathing? dunking in his water, ect. Just a thought because my two little ones always have watery poo when they've been messing about with water. Mind you, their poo's are always watery.....they eat lots of fruit.
  16. Margy

My Clarks Droppings

I know...I think, can't say out loud but if you want to know pm me. Annemarie, how is Clark.
  17. Margy

My Clarks Droppings

Hi Annemarie, colloidal Silver is an alternative antibiotic and we've used it. It won't harm him to give a bit in his water. Have you looked at The Bird Care Company to what they have? If you can get to Woolton Village in Liverpool he's better than a non avian vet and he asks Richard Jones...
  18. Margy

My Clarks Droppings

He may not need an avian vet. See how he goes with better food.
  19. Margy

My Clarks Droppings

Yes. Get him eating and bulk up the poo's
Top Bottom