Search results

1. bobbie

Guess Who Laid An Egg.......

So far not interested!! She looks ready to lay again, her bum is huge!!!!  I did honestly think she had something seriously wrong with her until I realised 'HE' might be a 'SHE' and have an eggbum!! For the past 2 years we thought she was a boy! :biggrin:
  2. bobbie

Yes I'm glad Harleys a unisex name!! I have 2 male lovies with girls names!!! :biggrin:  Confuses me sometimes :rofl:
  3. bobbie

New bird room finally!

Fantastic bird room!!!  :thumbsup:
  4. bobbie

Introduction Of Archibald (parrotlet)

Oooh Archie you are delicious!! Absolutely love P'lets, I have 4 of them!
  5. bobbie

Mams Hand Is Sooo Comfy

How wonderful, heart melting moment x
  6. bobbie

I'm still in shock Lou!! Can't believe Harleys a girl!
  7. bobbie

Harley!!!!!
  8. bobbie

Just A Few Pics...

Pea..
  9. bobbie

Just A Few Pics...

Bobbieblue.....
  10. bobbie

Just A Few Pics...

Coops..
  11. bobbie

A Good Mood

Oooh the gorgeous Harley!! Lovely photos Scarlett x
  12. bobbie

Trust In Your Hands

Just precious! x
  13. bobbie

Some Of The Flock.....

Hi CasperK8, Names are Cooper ( aka coops the poops ) he's a Black Headed Caique! Harley is a Blue Throated Conure! Mango is a Yellow Sided Conure! Bobbieblue is a Parrotlet! Sprout is a Budgie! Huey and Louie are Mountain Parakeets! Sweetpea is also a Parrotlet!  Also...
  14. bobbie

Some Of The Flock.....

Sorry only a few members of my flock, will take some more piccies of the rest of them soon x
  15. bobbie

I'm Just A Little Birdie........

It's Bobbieblue Di, she's a little sweetheart!
  16. bobbie

Thursday 4th February

Morning Di  Not to chilly this morning, so won't have a frozen nose walking to work! :biggrin: Have a good one all Jude x
  17. bobbie

Hello Fellow Feather Hearts

Hello from me too :welcome: So sorry to hear of your loss, we also lost a treasured feathered friend last December! It is so utterly heartbreaking! Jude x
  18. bobbie

I'm Just A Little Birdie........

Chilling in my daddy's hand!
  19. bobbie

Couple Of New Edwin Pics

Coops had his fill of them whilst they were in season and I also bought frozen ones too! Didn't think to freeze the fresh ones, will have to try that this year!
  20. bobbie

Couple Of New Edwin Pics

Edwin you are soooo handsome!!!!!! Fab photos! :thumbsup: Buds are looking fantastic too, I love buds my two are only semi tame but I love that about them! Little chatterboxes they are too :biggrin:
Top Bottom