Search results

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Happy healthy birds

Its so important to feed your parrot a variety of foods not only to keep them healthy but to stimulate their foraging instincts. Try experimenting with hanging foods in the cage or putting edible foliage on some parrot safe branches so the birds can chew the wood and enjoy the challenge of...
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

Tuesday 10th Dec

Morning everyone, windy and raining again here. Birds have all been fed and seem very quiet this morning. Luna wont go in her cage because there is a walnut in a shell in her food bowl lol 😂 Hope everyone has a good day.
  3. Yellowchickenparrot

Tree

Wifey wants a small xmas tree in a pot as she likes the smell of pine in the house for xmas. Will this be ok??
  4. Yellowchickenparrot

Sunday 24th Nov

Morning everyone, I have been a bit quite as I have been so busy with one thing or another. Birds are all fine and I have splashed out on two new fish for my marine tank, fish I haven't been able to keep due to my coral but now I dont have anything fancy I thought I would get the fish I have...
  5. Yellowchickenparrot

Best snowman impression

Bilbo doing a good one
  6. Yellowchickenparrot

Fatty

Luna saw a pomegranate out the corner of her eye and just had to have it. What a mess!
  7. Yellowchickenparrot

Bilbos big bender

Don't know what got into bilbo today but hes been on the sofa and even went for a walk on the floor. Hes so cute
  8. Yellowchickenparrot

True love

Well bilbo is settling in so well hes such a funny chap.
  9. Yellowchickenparrot

Sunshine

Luna catching up on her tan
  10. Yellowchickenparrot

Dandruff

So as some of you may know I have a parrot in SH at the moment, hes unfortunately just passing through as he needed collecting asap and I was the nearest to him. However I want to do my best for him, hes been a terrible plucker and even nibbled his feet. Hes got bad dry skin is there anything I...
  11. Yellowchickenparrot

Muppets

A classic example of half term muppets who underestimate the power and speed of the sea and also ignore the three signs warning not to cross or swim in the ganel. As you can see the family cross the river that's just past their knees and flowing fast. Yay they are on the sand bank surrounded by...
  12. Yellowchickenparrot

Cooking apples

My dad has just given me a bag of big cooking apples are they ok to feed?
  13. Yellowchickenparrot

Nap time

Its hard work being a parrot.
  14. Yellowchickenparrot

Bilbo outside

Bilbo did a hour in the sun today, he seemed fairly willing to step off me and sit on the perch for a bit.
  15. Yellowchickenparrot

Bilbo update

Bilbo is a OWA I have only had about a month I have made some lovely progress with him stepping up and earning trust. Hes very scared of hands but starting to realise I'm not so bad lol.
  16. Yellowchickenparrot

Large parrot cage

As some of you may know I have only just bought this a few days ago but it really doesn't go well with my room/decor and I have decided to get another cage in a light colour to blend in better. This is as new and had a parrot in it for a week, everything is present...
  17. Yellowchickenparrot

Yummy

I don't normally feed these crappy seed sticks but my lad picked bilbo one in the pet shop so I thought I'd better let him hang it
  18. Yellowchickenparrot

Aviary pics

Got a few pics while I was cleaning the aviary today.
  19. Yellowchickenparrot

Weird perch

Found these bamboo root perches, bit strange but could be fun to chew.
  20. Yellowchickenparrot

Sat 12th oct

Morning everyone, kids up early of course it's the weekend lol, I'm dog sitting a new dog I haven't had before for three weeks! I have been putting the stargates up to separate dogs children and birds lol I have also put the baby pen around lunas cage to stop any snoopy dogs having a sniff. We...
Top Bottom