Search results

1. JessCheekyMia

This Is Hilarious

Roy sent me this. This is just brilliant :risas3::risas3::risas3: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9418822/holly-willoughby-laughing-naughty-pictures-innocent-kids-have-drawn/
  2. JessCheekyMia

Happy 6th Hatchday Princess Mia

Happy Hatchday my beautiful little girl. We love you so much. Your my little angel. Lots of love Mummy and Daddy xxxxxxxxxx
  3. JessCheekyMia

My Special Day Out

Roy treated me to a elephant experience again!!! I loved it so much the first time years ago I just had to do it again. Whilst Roy was eating his lunch, a duck decided to park up on my lap. I don't have a clue why she came on my lap. I had no food when she came on me. I was waiting for Roy at...
  4. JessCheekyMia

Goodbye Grandad

Rest in peace My Darling Grandad. I miss you so much you will forever be missed. You were always in my thoughts every single day when you were here and you will remain in my thoughts until I meet you again. I will treasure all our memories. Thank you for being you. You done so much for me. You...
  5. JessCheekyMia

Bedtime Snuggle Up

This is my Gizzie. He must have his snuggle up before bed. This one is Gizzie hissing at Roy because Roy went over the boundary and Gizzie is my guard bird lol.
  6. JessCheekyMia

Little Video Of Cuteness

This is a video I found when I was looking at Cheeky's pictures. I came across it and didn't realise I had put it on you tube. I had forgot I had done it. I have also forgot if I have posted it before :copas:. Anyway this video of My Princess Mia is so cute. Sorry my voice has ruined it a bit.
  7. JessCheekyMia

Happy Birthday Roy!

:ura::dev14: @RoyJess :ura: Love you lots xxxxxxx
  8. JessCheekyMia

Happy Christmas To All!

We just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! Love from Me and my flock xxxxx
  9. JessCheekyMia

Happy Gotcha Day!

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day my little Elsie-May. I love you so much sweetheart xxxxx (It was yesterday but we had to go out so she is celebrating it today)
  10. JessCheekyMia

Happy 9th Hatchday Gizzie

Happy Hatchday my beautiful boy. I love you so much xxxx
  11. JessCheekyMia

Bernie's 1st Gotcha Day

Happy 1st Gotcha Day my beautiful Bernie! I can't believe I have been given the best gift and that gift is you. Your my little girl and I love you so much. xxxxx
  12. JessCheekyMia

Much Needed............

............Bernie Cuddles!
  13. JessCheekyMia

Fly Free My Very Special Cheeky Boy

It's been a very tough 36 hours. Yesterday morning, Roy brought in to me my beloved Cheeky (cockatiel). He was having breathing problems with tail bobbing. Cheeky has also had a lot of feathers removes with blood and Roy thought that he had been attacked by Elsie. Roy kindly dropped...
  14. JessCheekyMia

A Experience I Will Always Remember

Yesterday we went to the emmerdale village tour. We arrived earlier than we were booked in for but not too early. When we parked the car it was all gravel on the car park. (Usually you go by coach to the village but they do allow you to drive your car if you are needing a wheelchair). Roy went...
  15. JessCheekyMia

Princess Is 5 Today!

:emoji_tada: Happy 5th Hatchday Princess Mia :emoji_tada: It has been the best 5 years of my life. I love you so much. XXXXX
  16. JessCheekyMia

My New Addition

I am so excited, this blue and gold came to live with us on Friday. She is so sweet and only one year's old. Her name is April. How could I turn this gorgeous girl away.
  17. JessCheekyMia

The Three Of Us

Here is me, Princess Mia and Gizzie. We are enjoying cuddle time.
  18. JessCheekyMia

Nap Time

My Princess Mia had a nap whilst having her cuddle time with her Mummy.
  19. JessCheekyMia

Grit

I have been using Soluble grit ever since I got Cheeky (my first bird) nearly 8 years ago. He has had no health problems, eats plenty of fresh fruit and veg and a happy little bird. This is the grit I use: https://www.scarlettsparrotessentials.co.uk/gold-wings-bird-sand-grit-350g Recently I...
  20. JessCheekyMia

Caption Competition #89

I know this was quick to start the new one but I would have forgotten to do it if I left it later. Also I had to use this photo of my Bernie. This competition is open for all to join in and all you have to do is put up to caption to the photo provided The rules are easy and are as follows: 1...
Top Bottom