Search results

1. Wakizashi21

African Grey Breeder Info

Good Morning, Whilst heading off to work, i spoke to my neighbour who wanted information on breeders near East London as his brother in law loves african greys. Can someone point me in the right direction?i did mention the Parrot Society as an option. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Wakizashi21

A African Grey Question

Hi All, Has been a long time since i started a topic but thought I definitely want to know the answer to this question. Is it the time of the year for African Greys to start mating? Well reason i ask is....Lola is making some weird noises when she is out of the cage and when i am near...
  3. Wakizashi21

Growing Lychee From Seed

Hello everyone, Haven’t posted in a while so thought id ask about planting seeds of a Lychee. Over the last few months definitely have started to grow a lemon tree, strawberries and lychee from seed and i find it really soothing and therapeutic. A question: if the taproot is accidentally cut...
  4. Wakizashi21

Wanted Cockatoo

Hi everyone, Feels like a long time i haven’t posted. My parrots are out usually in the Aviary enjoying the sun (well not a great summer yet) and my neighbour have been consistently on my case to find a breeder for Cockatoos! Can anyone please point me in the right direction? They are a young...
  5. Wakizashi21

Just Alittle Update On The Gang

Hi everyone, Managed to get Lola and Coco into the Aviary today with the two lady Hahns. Unfortunately not all of the greys get along so i try and group them up to go into the aviary so no one fights. Still got alittle while to go to make the permanent aviary outside. Stanly George and kevin...
  6. Wakizashi21

16g Silver Galvanised Wire Mesh

Hi everyone, Just wanted to know if this type of mesh would be safe for greys and Hahns Macaws? I am just looking at different options for an Summer Aviary and have seen this on several pages. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Wakizashi21

Brother In Law Looking For A Breeding Box

Hi Everyone, My brother in law has two amazons that have started to mate and just lay eggs at the bottom of the aviary so he would like to find them a nice big Breeding box but wherever we look its all for the budgies. Can anyone maybe point me in the right direction? I am in the midlands. Im...
  8. Wakizashi21

Jackie The Hahns Macaw

Hi Everyone, as you all know i have my Hahns Macaw Toto for nearly two years now and just over two weeks ago we have had Jackie join us who has been rehomed under some very sad news about her owner going through last stages of the illness. Jackie is plucked from the chest and back and alittle...
  9. Wakizashi21

Is This Really Possible?

Seen this today and was like really shocked. Is this even possible?? http://www.talkingbirds.com.au/world-firsts/galatiel-php Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Wakizashi21

This Is Random...

Hi all, Think everyone is trying to escape the beast from the east 2.0...and so is this fella... Im scared with Bees...especially when they are this big! Landed on the neighbours car... Any idea if thats a bee queen?or what to do?itd been a few hours but not sure if its still there...my god...
  11. Wakizashi21

Greenwing Macaw

Hi all, Anyone know of a Greenwing Macaw breeder or seller around the West Midlands? One of my closest friends is looking to buy or rehome one. Iv been teaching him over a year now...about parrots and comes weekly to interect with mine...and to be fair to him hes really good. He has alot of...
  12. Wakizashi21

Plan For Aviary 2019.

Hi all, I get alot of requests locally in my area to rehome aviary birds and not really able too as i just dont have a large aviary for them. Im hoping to make a really good aviary and look to give them a better life. Just really planning for the future. Just wanted to know the basics about an...
  13. Wakizashi21

What Is A Circus Diet?

Found this really interesting so though id share and get some views on it. Skip to main content Search form Search EnglishFrançaisDeutschPolskiEspañol English The 'Circus Diet' for Pet Birds By Steve Hartman / The Parrot University Co Author & photographer Dot Schwarz...
  14. Wakizashi21

Exchange - Change A Cage For Java Tree Stand

Hi All, i have a spare cage that is only used sometimes so instead would like to exchange for a big Java Tree. Its in very good condition. Regards, Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  15. Wakizashi21

Can Anyone Tell Me What The Name Of This Bird Is

Hi All, Had a friend who sent me this picture of the bird sitting in her garden. Managed to take this photo but i cant seem to tell what it is. Anyone have any idea? Thank you :) Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  16. Wakizashi21

My Toto Has Laid Two Eggs

Hi All, Been wondering over the last week or two why she has been more aggressive than usual. Shes been nippy and very very protective of the cage which is fine...i suppose she never nips me but can do to the other family members. I know the eggs are infertile as she has no partner...but is...
  17. Wakizashi21

Pareot Cage For Sale

The cage is in very good condition. Sister didnt realise how big the cage is for a Indian Ringneck! the Cage has a Tray aswell so comes complete in a package. asking Price £100 Collection only from Birmingham. Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  18. Wakizashi21

Anybody Know Of Some Good Parrot Documentaries?

Hi All, I love some good documentaries! I think id like to relax by watching one of those documentaries from the likes of Animal Planet or Nat Gio Wild. Something like the previous topic on the documentary on bbc animal hospital. Any good suggestions? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  19. Wakizashi21

This Made Me Laugh!

Watch this video! Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  20. Wakizashi21

New Arrival - Hahns - Toto

Finally got her last night. Shes absolutely adorable....full of character and has soo many words in his vocab. Shes such a good learner and even though she is abit nippy that is understandable considering shes gone through a tough journey and needs time to settle. She loves fruit, i havnt tried...
Top Bottom