Search results

1. Shirley

Hi Everyone Hmm Im Having Abit Of A Problem With The New Set Up Of The Forum. [emoji853]

Hi everyone im having a little problem with the new set up , as before you could see all the post and reply off it with ease , now nothing is there when you go to reply to the post sadly [emoji853] and some names are difficult to remember or spell at times . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Shirley

Happy 51th Wedding Anniversary Di

Congratulations Di and Hubby on your 51st wedding anniversary, hope you both have the most wonderful day . Lots of love from Shirley x Scooby Doo xxx Jasper Parrot xxx Radar Tom. [emoji898] . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Shirley

Hi Everyone I Have A Question

Hi i have just read a post on safety of rope toys , and it says at the bottom i don't have permission to put anything on this page why [emoji45] rofl . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Shirley

Electric Sockets

Ok i have had Scooby 9 years and 6 months never ever has he tried to put his beak into a socket till now. Tom has bought safety covers for the socket next to his cage, the socket isn't turned on well Scooby did just that looky i came back in to the room and caught him red handed trying to push...
  5. Shirley

Not Getting Meany Notifications

Hi Bob ' Tash & admin ermm really don't know how to put this really but in not getting hardly any notifications even if someone has mentioned me , im not been rude if i dont answer it's just that i don't know about them x Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. Shirley

Help With Getting Scooby Eating Vege And Fruit .

Ok guy's i really need your help with getting Scooby Doo to eat vege and fruit.We have bought so far .1. Carrots. 2. Courgette .3 .broccoli .4 .couliflower .5 .baby corn. ,is there anything on this list he can't have ,we will be getting more vege like pease in the pod . Fruit .1. plums .2...
  7. Shirley

1/05/2017

Morning everyone we are not allowed to sleep [emoji20] our neighbours are keeping us awake making as much noise as they can i have rang the police and there is nothing they can do however for what its worth we do have a crime number for the council .Tom i are sat up absolutely shattered i have...
  8. Shirley

Forum's I Have Never Heard Of

Youhoo anyone home rofl , can anyone shed any light on forum's i have never heard of keep poping up and i cant get rid of they are amongst my notifications and rooms i have never ever heard of or subscribe to confused . Com smiley face . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. Shirley

Danielle Aged 10 Years

Sadly Danielle passed away today so Macky Bear and all fury and feathered please take good care and be there to meet her .My heart is in bits right now im sorry . Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Shirley

Can't Read Some Posts

Hi i don't be able to read meany posts as they appear blank or says unavailable [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. Shirley

Sunday 25 /12/2016 Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone have a fantastic day , we are on our way to bed now not opening presents till we get up got a busy day ahead as my youngest son coming to lunch also mum & her partner just hope they don't anoy Tom too much while he is cooking as he hates anyone interfering rofl .Hope you...
  12. Shirley

Showers

I shower Scooby but im very unsure about the head as he wees alot after the shower , do i shower the head more or just the once i know it seems a stupid question but worry i drowned him lol also i am looking for a very fine mist shower head as mine is just the one setting and i think it could be...
  13. Shirley

So Proud Of My Baby Boy

I'm sorry but this is a giant step for me and Scooby just had to show you we spent a least 5mins today up stairs , then came down put Scooby in his travel cage took him for a shower then came out put the cage on the towel then opened his travel cage door he stepped up and i carried him down no...
  14. Shirley

Progress

Well thought i would be brave with Scooby to day and took him in my arms for a walk up stairs in our bedroom and bathroom , it went rather well Scooby didn't try to get away although he was trembling a little so thought i would let you all no we have made a litte progress I'm over the moon with...
  15. Shirley

Radiator

Hi everyone got a question i would like to ask .We are thinking of moving Scooby to the front window and there is a radiator there now would this be ok for Scooby ie window and the radiator all advice welcome. [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. Shirley

Given Up On Harness

Im sorry to say that i have given up on the harness , i have tried and it's lead to him plucking his chest cry .I have come to the conclusion that if they are harness trained from baby's they are used to it then that's fine with Greys .Am i doing right or wrong please all advice is needed .I can...
  17. Shirley

Doo You Like What My Mum Has Done To My Cage

Hmm my mum has been busy rearranging my cage again beek grind , mum has also been playing ball with me haha it did have dummys in the ball till i got my beek in to it now haha now i pick it up and throw it to mum we love playing xx Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. Shirley

Here Is My Poorly Finger

this is my poorly finger the bloody doctor Lanced yesterday and still is swollen lol , I'm on antibiotics so hopefully won't be there much longer i do hope [emoji17] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. Shirley

Look What Auntie Tash & Uncle Bob Bought Me :)

Thank you auntie Tash & Uncle Bob i love my new toys even though mum was sat ages doing my new nibble toy haha , i love my new perch also as i can chew the toys and rope on it I'm over the moon and back also the swing you both bought me I'm a little unsure as it moves haha and I'm all over the...
  20. Shirley

Thursday 15 / 09 / 16

Morning everyone , weather this time of the morning is very dark and foggy Tom hates going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark , he suffers that SAD thingy lol .Not doing a lot to day except clean and Shower the Parrots a little house work and hay presto me done lol .Have a good day...
Top Bottom