Search results

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Saturday 24th October 2020

Well I was going to be leaving for a camping trip in Wales 2mro night but obviously that's all gone down the pan now. We are going to still take the kids out for a night sleeping in the caravan somewhere more local just for the excitement of being away in the van. Sorry your feeling crap dizzy.
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

Getting a new parrot

Yes there are unfortunately hundreds of birds in rescue charities and the RSPCA. I have one parrot I bought and one from a rescue.
  3. Yellowchickenparrot

Getting a new parrot

Don’t jump at anything, you would want to see the bird and it’s living conditions and possibly its temperament before buying.
  4. Yellowchickenparrot

Some help please !

Can’t add to the above apart from my gosh sun conures are crazy loud I know a friend with one and we can’t talk if she goes off on one.
  5. Yellowchickenparrot

Aggressive 6 Month Old Kakariki

O gosh yes I did have a very aggressive kak, I couldn’t say I managed to achieve any difference in his behaviour sadly but did find some things that he loved and Helped used up lots of that hormonal energy. * A bit of apple tree brach with some leaves on (scrubbed) washed. * chillies & peppers...
  6. Yellowchickenparrot

Aberfan disaster

O gosh how terrible.
  7. Yellowchickenparrot

Aberfan disaster

Was that some sort of mud slide or something?
  8. Yellowchickenparrot

Unlucky for some but.....

Lovely pic
  9. Yellowchickenparrot

Steam Thread (boring)

The brass sheet is fairly hard to cut with a hacksaw as it's thin and bendy. You can do it just about in a vice if your carful and use a fine blade. I have a metal guillotine which will cut up to 2mm sheet. To solder brass you can use normal soft solder with a small blow torch to get a good run...
  10. Yellowchickenparrot

New and Bird-less

Hi and welcome
  11. Yellowchickenparrot

Steam Thread (boring)

Thank you
  12. Yellowchickenparrot

Steam Thread (boring)

You got the mad bit right
  13. Yellowchickenparrot

Steam Thread (boring)

Thanks, I must be mad to try and make these things.
  14. Yellowchickenparrot

Steam Thread (boring)

Well this is proving to be a time consuming project
  15. Yellowchickenparrot

Happy Gotcha Day

Ha ha brilliant
  16. Yellowchickenparrot

Monday 12 October

Omg
  17. Yellowchickenparrot

Any one made their own cage ?

They don't make good cages anymore, most cages are made to last 3 to 5 years then they want you to buy another one. If you do want a fancy cage that will last they are like £1500+ because you are paying for good quality metals that will last. I use to do a fair bit of welding and found welding...
  18. Yellowchickenparrot

I would say food grade or marine grade would be best
  19. Yellowchickenparrot

Tomsmum Birthday Memories

Missing you Jude
  20. Yellowchickenparrot

Stainless comes in loads of different grades and loads of different hardnesses. It's also difficult to weld
Top Bottom