Search results

1. Barlachee

Alexanderine Wanted Lancashire/manchester

Mine talks a lot but it’s not guaranteed with any bird, my Alex doesn’t talk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Barlachee

Can I also ask why youve chose an Alex or IRN as the Bird to get? Sorry I’ve seen another post where you want this for your daughter? You might be better with something like a rose crowned Conure which are very confident and lots of fun, I have one of these also he is amazing with my boy...
  3. Barlachee

I’m sure if you did some hunting on the internet you will find a breeder of Alexandrine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Barlachee

An Alex would be better, a bit bigger but calmer and less flighty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Barlachee

Alexanderine Vs Ring Neck

My Alex is a lot more chilled than my IRN but he’d rather just do his own thing where as my IRN is always around me and more mischievous. They are both good birds in there own way and both very clever, but you must give them constant attention otherwise they will let you know lol. There is a...
  6. Barlachee

Hi I’m sorry I don’t know any breeders of Alexandrine, I bought Zeus from a shop but that even no longer exists Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Barlachee

Which Parrot To Get

Mine too have a thing for technology so we’ve learned to be mindful of where we’re placing it or using it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Barlachee

Which Parrot To Get

Thanks @Heather2131 I think you’re over thinking it that’s my honest opinion. See I’ve got 3 Birds small and medium and I suppose you could say my Alexandrine is a large medium, he’s certainly got a big beak.. They have been brought up around my little boy who’s is now 3.5yrs and I’ve had no...
  9. Barlachee

Best Buddies

Getting Apollo was the best decision so James can handle one of the birds, they are best friends and now James wants him out all the time so Apollo can sit and play with him, they even jump on me together lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Barlachee

Smokey

Oh wow nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Barlachee

Weight And Yawning

He's looking a mess at the moment he's moulting poor boy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Barlachee

Weight And Yawning

He's looking a mess at the moment he's moulting poor boy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Barlachee

Weight And Yawning

i was told that if you can see the faint line down the centre of his belly like that then they're about an ideal weight.. the yawning will probably be him clearing his crop x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Barlachee

Weight And Yawning

I think the weight is about average but he certainly looks healthy and looks like he gets exercise he's gorgeous This is Nimbus he's around the same weight but sometimes he looks chunkier Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Barlachee

Ringneck Parakeet Out Of Cage

Another thing was Tikka goes back to the cage that's the time to slowly close the door as you might not get another chance. Once tikka is in just pop in some treats like apple or what is their favourite. They will associate going in the cage with a treat eventually Sent from my iPhone using...
  16. Barlachee

Ringneck Parakeet Out Of Cage

Let Tikka out when you have plenty of time so tikka can go back to the cage on their own. Don't feed outside the cage just leave the bowl of food in the cage and when tikka is hungry he/she will go back on their own. Let out as much as you can and they will become more used to their surroundings...
  17. Barlachee

Aviary Update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Barlachee

Aviary Update

He's just turned two, but in this picture he's about 1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Barlachee

A Friend For Harley?

Don't worry about the lunges he won't bite you he's looking for a reaction, just be confident and try not to pull away Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Barlachee

A Friend For Harley?

Well done on your new arrival. I have kept both Ringneck and Alexandrine in the same cage and they where great together for some time until the Ringneck started to become territorial and bite the alexandrine tail, he used to have a lovely long tail but we're waiting for him to moult the tatty...
Top Bottom