Search results

1. Barlachee

Best Buddies

Getting Apollo was the best decision so James can handle one of the birds, they are best friends and now James wants him out all the time so Apollo can sit and play with him, they even jump on me together lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Barlachee

Zeus

In case you been missing him, he's doing great and these were took this morning Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Barlachee

Rose Crowned Conures

Does any own a Rose crowned Conures? I've fallen in love with one [emoji7] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Barlachee

Bought Nimbus A New Shower Perch

He loves it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Barlachee

Zeus Did Well First Time Target Training

Zeus took to target training straight away, he's so clever. I started on Saturday and the video shows his first time, I hadn't done this before with him only 2 mins prior to recording. I did try to do them separately but they just screamed for one another when I separated them so I have to do...
  6. Barlachee

The Boys

Zeus with some alone time Whilst Nimbo has taken himself upstairs to talk to his reflection in the mirror hes nuts this one [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Barlachee

2 Years Ago Today!

Miss the little fella Magic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Barlachee

The Worlds Strongest Parrot, The Phone Flip

If you have ever watched The worlds strongest man and The tire flip rounds. This is the parrot version [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Barlachee

Zeus' Strange Head Movement

So for the last few months I've noticed that Zeus makes some funny head movements. He goes to the corner of his cage at the top on the side hanging on to the bars. He tilts his head right back and seems to rock his head in a circular motion, round and round with his beak occasionally tapping the...
  10. Barlachee

Nimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Barlachee

Christmas Quiz

Hi, Just a bit of fun, I have got my hands on a Christmas quiz that I was given at work. I have took the pleasure of answering the first 3 questions... Can you work out the rest of them [emoji4][emoji4] If you know any of them then please note down the number and your answers Merry...
  12. Barlachee

Nimbo

I tried to hide the camera but he saw it [emoji23] He was eating and talking to the microwave but soon as I got the phone out he knew [emoji5][emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Barlachee

Slow Mo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  14. Barlachee

Caught Him!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  15. Barlachee

Vulture?

I think this is a vulture, it flew down and landed on the roof of my dad's property in Crete to say hello Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  16. Barlachee

People With Parrots

It's amazing what people have parrots and you don't even know they do.... I have worked for the same company for 18 years and I have been chatting to a women who also works at the same company who I have known ever since I started. Anyway I have learned today that she has a Macaw called Derek...
  17. Barlachee

Sunday's Film

Finding Nemo...... Again!! [emoji15] Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  18. Barlachee

Then And Now

Well the birds have been moulting the last couple of months. Nimbus had had his first big moult, he really did get scruffy. This was him on June 29th 2016 And this is him tonight He has changed so much in just 1 month and he's now getting back to his gorgeous self [emoji4] x Sent from my HTC...
  19. Barlachee

Zeus Has Been Busy Today..

So I bought a few new toys yesterday... Not small toys by an means.. They are all wood and I've come home to this.. Cage was spotless this morning. Obviously at this rate they won't last that long... Does anyone else get this? Are there more tougher toys out there that Zeus would (or should I...
  20. Barlachee

Chewing Their Sticks, Nimbus Doesn't Like To Share :)

ENJOY!! https://goo.gl/photos/JBKP7wEgyZJYnit77
Top Bottom