Search results

1. Just Joined

well! I have been giving Bobby chopped veg and fruit, and I have to say that she loves it, I'v also been giving her other types of fruit which she wouldn't eat before but now is! which is great. Vet says she is healthy but has gotten into the habit of feather plucking, so she spends more time...
  2. Just Joined

Hi everyone, many thanks for your welcome and all the advice. I have noticed that Bobby does prefer sunflower seeds to the other seeds, so will have to remedy that. She eats peach and apple and banana broclie and carrots. I have tried strawberries but she want eat them or raspberries, but I...
  3. Just Joined

thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Roberta, Bobby for short is an African Grey, she is about 11years old and I have taught her quite a lot of words and phrases, I have her cage right by the window so she sees all that is going on. She is out of the cage at the moment, I let her out at...
  4. Just Joined

Hi, I recently rescued a parrot that was left in a very dark room for about 4 years with no stimulation at all. She was obviously very bored and stressed out so plucked her chest feathers out. I have given her a very good home and she is very happy here and talks a lot, but, she still plucks her...
Top Bottom