Search results

1. Dell27

Looking for parrot boarding in and around Slough Berkshire

Hi @Priyanka I've found this place not too far from you http://www.reggiesretreat.co.uk/contact-us/ They take small animals and birds, might be worth checking out, it looks ok on the website Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  2. Dell27

Looking for parrot boarding in and around Slough Berkshire

Thank you @DizzyBlue I do have space available but It would be a 2 and half hour journey. Toos nest is closer I think x Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  3. Dell27

Holiday help

I just happen to be on my very late lunch break [emoji3] Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  4. Dell27

Holiday help

I could have them for you no problem but I am up in Heanor Derbyshire it's a bit of a trek for you. Have a look at my website https://ambervalleyavian.co.uk/ Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  5. Dell27

A Bonded Pair Of Hys At The Local Bird Shop

It's a brilliant club held in Ripley Derbyshire twice a month on a Wednesday evening if any one lives close enough you are welcome to pop in x Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  6. Dell27

A Bonded Pair Of Hys At The Local Bird Shop

I met this beauty at parrot club on Wednesday evening, absolutely stunning x Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  7. Dell27

Boarding Or Sitter In West Yorkshire

This is the link to my new website for anyone who would like to take a look [emoji4] https://ambervalleyavian.co.uk/ Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  8. Dell27

Boarding Or Sitter In West Yorkshire

Hi Louisa, I Board Parrots as well (Amber Valley Avian holidays) I am in Derbyshire but I do have customers from Scarborough and Barnsley, have a look at my website or Facebook page if you don't find anywhere closer. Regards Donna Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  9. Dell27

Place To Stay For Parrotlet

Hi, I could have him for you if you don't find anyone closer to Leeds. I have a little one of my own. Please have a look at my website https://ambervalleyavian.co.uk/ x Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  10. Dell27

Lost Cockatoo

No I haven't, I will speak to his owner later and ask if she has or not thanks x Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  11. Dell27

Lost Cockatoo

Yes thank you I have and many other Facebook groups. Lost and found parrots have been very helpful x Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  12. Dell27

Lost Cockatoo

Cockie is a 30 year old Goffins Cockatoo he has been missing from his home in Bretby, Burton on Trent since Sunday 24th Feb, he was last seen on the Bretby golf course. This bird is a customer of mine and he his very dear to me. If anyone hears or sees anything please contact me on 07908151811...
  13. Dell27

Happy Birthday Dell27

Sorry I've only Just seen this, I had a lovely day thank you so much xxxx Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  14. Dell27

Bird Sitters For Parrotlets

Hello and welcome, I'm Donna I run Amber Valley Avian Holidays in Derbyshire it's a bit of a distance but if you don't find anywhere local you would be welcome to come and visit me. I have a little parrotlet myself called Pickle [emoji4] Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
  15. Dell27

Looking For Help

Hi Kate's, I'm Donna (dell27) I board birds, I am based in Derbyshire I know I am quite along way from you but I do have vacancies in January. You can find me on Facebook, Amber Valley Avian Holidays, if you don't find anywhere closer please feel free to contact me via my page Donna x Sent...
  16. Dell27

Holiday Boarding For Cockatoo Notts/yorkshire Border

Hi Elizabeth, Just let me know when you want to come it will be lovely to meet you and Charlie. My number is on the Facebook page if you want to call or text or you can just send me a message via face book Donna Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk @Elizabeth Franklin
  17. Dell27

Holiday Boarding For Cockatoo Notts/yorkshire Border

Hi and welcome Elizabeth, I'm Donna from Amber Valley Avian who @TomsMum was good enough to mention. You would be welcome to come out and visit me to check out the facilities for your Cockatoo. There is also a place in Driffield that's supposed to be good but I don't think it's any closer to...
  18. Dell27

Help Required For A Rescue

I work with a local rescue based in Derby which is now struggling for volunteers due to changes in circumstances of a few of the existing members. The rescue is booked for several fund raising events in the Derby area but desperately need helpers for these event and also for safe housing of...
  19. Dell27

Forever Home Awaits

Hi I have just spotted this on the Guardian Angels face book page.: We have three greys looking for new homes. Any one looking to re-home please read our terms then call me on 07772138961 and we can have a chat .
Top Bottom