Search results

1. Zoe220615

New flock member

I need one still...just saying 😂
  2. Zoe220615

Feather lose

I would say a bad moult i have two ringnecks an they get grumpy. An one also had a moult that looked looked like that an seemed to last forever just a few weeks ago. If he wont let you stroke him or gentle rub with your fingers get a new toothbrush an gently stroke his head also helps mine...
  3. Zoe220615

Tuesday 29th September 2020

measurements?
  4. Zoe220615

Lol i werent saying you could borrow mine. Ill have you one made 😂
  5. Zoe220615

Lol probably not im sure something could be arranged though 🤷‍♀️
  6. Zoe220615

Could work if they gag you 😂
  7. Zoe220615

Lol! This done me 😂😂😂😂 why didnt i think of that! Off to see what residents round here have chickens i may borrow one 😂
  8. Zoe220615

No that feeling been up most the night the rabbit decided its a good time to chew his bars an kick about which then woke macy back up so i had macy chatting away until 5 this morning had 2 hours sleep in total going to be a long tiring day now.
  9. Zoe220615

Monday 28th September 2020

Hi everyone was cold this morning nice and sunny now though. Trying to get a few bits done but reggie is trying to help with everything an i gave up. Thought id look at the nothern parrots magazine that came threw the post today but again i have a little someone ready to help turn pages an looks...
  10. Zoe220615

Looking for cage for future birds

Could just be mine but i own four an i have to say there probably the ones that make the most noise 😂. There constant chattering allday and calling to eachother
  11. Zoe220615

I’m officially old :(

Not tried that one i imagine its like when your about to fall asleep an you jump where it feels like your falling if you ever had that happen or im just abit odd.
  12. Zoe220615

He had one that was a rollercoaster an i just couldnt handle it really messed with my head. Kids are adaptable though an dont seem to effect them.
  13. Zoe220615

Lol i tried my sons once an i felt all giddy must of looked stupid to arms an legs going everywhere.
  14. Zoe220615

Harness help!

Ive got a little flight suit for oscar that is velcro an buttons no going over the head or hooking threw wings it works really well
  15. Zoe220615

Harness help!

Yeah just leave her let her calm she will come to you when shes ready. It happens lesson learnt lol.
  16. Zoe220615

Harness help!

Dont panic really slow keep calm loosen it as much as you can so you dont have to pull her about.
  17. Zoe220615

Sunday 27th September 2020

Freezing here today noticed our front door is letting in draft so were trying to fix that today think he over fixed it as i now just heard the door wont shut now 🙄 christmas usually look forward to it but this year looks like it could be abit rubbish if we cant see our families. Do like a cup of...
  18. Zoe220615

Our Flock Member Weights

Lol literally nothing to say to that. Stopped in my tracks.
  19. Zoe220615

Our Flock Member Weights

Walked straight into that one didnt i ☺️
  20. Zoe220615

Our Flock Member Weights

Lol i do have a problem....its called Toni 😂
Top Bottom