Hello

Antonio .... are you growing these plants on your balcony that may have a bearing n some of the plants chosen too ..... ?!

Thank you so much..I truly deeply thank u :).
Well all this corona time has been a mess for me like everybody.
I work a lot...actually people consume like there’s no tomorrow plus I have 2 babies ( my parents) who couldn’t understand me wanting to get them away from Athens. Eventually I was finally heard and got them to the island where we come from. Is safe there the village is isolated and my head now is in peace. Yes Tash the plants are on the balcony And slowly I add more and more plants. Its location is on the east. Plants and birdies enjoy the morning sun but plants get so much sun untill the afternoon. I was thinking of roses and jasmin and honeysuckle but I’m allergic to wasps too so I’m going to remove them from the cage. I was thinking to use a plant a safe plant that will grow and cover all around the box just the box...and cool the box down during the summer since sun heats that box all day long. Those two diamonds these last years have been visiting the nest By mid July and my little princess has been hanging her wings down from the heat inside there..today she was suffering but she wouldn’t get out.I can persuade her to get out but I don’t have the time begging her every day 🤷🏻‍♂️...and what if she wants to have babies and spend August inside the nest in the years to
Come? I Got to do something.
I will pay attention to this list u sent me. I’m gonna get safe plants.
At The balcony there are roses 🌹 and plumeria (I love plumeria so Much but is poisonous for us humans too).
Thank u again. I really appreciate it :) please feel comfortable to advise me...

So eventually they will get it right :)
I know On my will to do right, I might hurt them....
But before I do anything I’m posting questions here :)
Thank you so Much for your feedback :)
my birdies are grateful to you too keeping them safe from this dummy human 🤷🏻‍♂️😌

Yesterday i bought some jasmin and Arabic jasmin and honeysuckle and started putting them on bigger plants... today after your feedback I removed them from The cage and did the set up.. The afternoon I got back and saw this....in only one day...is possible this after changing plants to get a bloom? Is it possible that plants adore my birdies too? :) all the house gets such a nice smell :) :) :)

9FAC336A-2F8E-46BF-9C47-924AF5F74877.jpeg6CBD56ED-FAF9-437D-AEEF-3C801FFC53F2.jpeg99E8AFBF-1DD4-48A7-A662-1BAFDBF28A87.jpegF17096DD-B162-463B-8D3D-05681CE79F33.jpeg33BFF049-9157-4C9C-BDD2-12FFB54B3710.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
goodness me they are coming along fast!!
Must tag Roz as she does a lot of gardening and has heaps of ideas perhaps she can also give you some great advice on plants to use :)
@Roz

I love plants but is my first time doing things like that....I was afraid I’m gonna kill them or that I’m going to break them or do something wrong and kill them. What’s happening? Is it possible that those plants adore my birdies and think that they should bloom? Is only one day since I got them in bigger plants and some hours since i decided where the set up should be....

Thank u so much....But birds talk and sing to plants all day long. There must be a connection plant and birds. And my birdies are so vocal :). Why me green fingured and not my two diamonds being responsible just standing there whistling and talking and singing :)

Thank you Tash. I keep adding ..every Friday
And Saturday...can’t hold myself back ☺️☺️
I’ve noticed lately that my little princess has stopped asking for a scratch :). And yesterday i got to enter their cage and clean their mess. She will come to tease me and play a little but she won’t ask for a scratch. And if I get my fingers close to her head she will only kiss and very gently bite them :)
She just stopped asking :).
(I can watch them scratching each other too :) :) :) )

@erithacus .
Not seen you online just checking you, your family and the Prince and Princess are ok after the recent news of earthquakes and tsunami in your area of the world.

Hmmmm Antonio don't make me get a rowing boat out and come over there to check your ok .... I will if I have to! :watchout:
actually as it's Halloween I may just get on my broomstick :broom:

Safe and Sound here Tash :)
Parents are still at the island ( after long and long dialogues i cancelled the tickets of return). I work every day all day long starting 05:00..just taking some breaks in the middle to go back home and feed those beauties :). Last week i watched them being so tender to each other 🥰🥰🥰. They really love each other Tash :)

Though, is constantly in my mind that if something goes wrong with the parents at the island i won’t be there to help them and is messing with me constantly... but keep telling myself that I get the car and drive fast and take the boat and get my self there or take the plane and get there. There’s local community there who help each other (but no one does it or care the way I do🤔🤪)

About the earthquake is a common thing in Greece. All generations here get to live a big one. In 1999 was a really big one with lots of disaster. I can recall us all citizens sleeping at the streets and in our cars for weeks.

Our concern now is the next big earthquake when will occur and where will occur. My birdies and myself we live on the last floor so even if the building collapse we still going to survive 🙂🙂🙂🙂
I really appreciate and Thank u for your interest @DizzyBlue

Have a nice day and please please please take a good care of yourself and stay safe. In the months to come I’ll be posting so many questions and questionnaire about those birdies behavior I need you to be safe and healthy with a clear mind and eye 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Good morning Antonio I also saw on the TV New about the earthquake and immediately wondered how you are over there and am pleased you are safe. I hope your parents keep well and safe too.

Your just worried about me turning up on my broomstick
:witch:
really glad you are all safe and sound :thumbsup:,
Don't work yourself into the ground though you need to relax as well

Back
Top Bottom