Thoughts on these pans ?

Scott199

So i found these in B+m and thought, give it a go, we have some stainless but to be honest i'm not getting on to well with them, more practise maybe, but anyway.

Found this and then emailed the customer service about the claim, the reply below.

"Thank you for your message and I do hope you are having a lovely day.

I can confirm that the ceramic coatings do not contain PFOA or PTFE, which are toxic to birds. I would advise not to overheat the pans, as overheating could cause the pan to give off other potentially harmful toxins. We do advise to only use the pans on low-medium settings in order to maintain and preserver the coating.

I hope this resolves your query and please, feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Kind regards,

Aaron Dennehy
Customer Services Advisor
www.russellhobbs.com"

Anyone know of any other toxins they may be talking about ?
DACBADA7-A5C7-42D5-9893-FE743E8EDA1C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooo I'm up for some of those!
Think you will find cadmium content is reference to glazing on plates etc it's part of the lead leach testing they do to check if painted plates cups etc are safe to eat from or for decorative use only.
Right spill the beans @Scott199 where from and do they do full sets?

Ooooo I'm up for some of those!
Think you will find cadmium content is reference to glazing on plates etc it's part of the lead leach testing they do to check if painted plates cups etc are safe to eat from or for decorative use only.
Right spill the beans @Scott199 where from and do they do full sets?
Funny enough I found them at B+M they didn’t have full sets just 3, this one a smaller and larger, I grabbed this to see how it was.

to be honest we’ve found it really good, a right pain for eggs as it’s white 😂😂
But otherwise it cleans well and cooks well.
Oh the wife just it’s “naughty word” good and everything cooks at a low heat.

now I’ve had the reply I’ll go looking for a set and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom